Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

22 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Hector is a surprise I agree and one can only assume we need him fit for Friday

Don't be silly.

Everyone on here knows that doesn't matter.

One simply chooses the best players every match regardless of fitness.

This football management malarkey is so easy...

23 minutes ago, alanharper said:

4 defenders on the bench including 2 full backs. 

You can't tell me that that bench wouldn't be better if it had any of Hutchinson / Jones / Boyd / Abdi as an option. 

Your suggestions have hardly forged a recent reputation for creativity and goals have they?

The bench isn’t that bad, of the four defenders two can play midfield. Also fox can come on and push Penney up too. Jaoa and Preston decent options. In fact more I think about it more I think the bench is good! 

The starting line up.... now that one is perplexing me and I eagerly await seeing how they’ll play and how we set out.  

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

The bench isn’t that bad, of the four defenders two can play midfield. Also fox can come on and push Penney up too. Jaoa and Preston decent options. In fact more I think about it more I think the bench is good! 

The starting line up.... now that one is perplexing me and I eagerly await seeing how they’ll play and how we set out.  

Is this a genuine post ?

• Like 1

Just now, RockieOwl said:

I love that people are complaining that Fox has been dropped for Penney when 2 games ago people were complaining that Penney had been dropped for Fox

Once the tide turns, the manager simply cannot win. Everything he says and does will be subject to ridicule, misinterpretation and outrage. Your post highlights this perfectly. I mean, we've had a number of posts just in the last few minutes clamouring for David Jones, George Boyd and Almen Abdi !

1 minute ago, RockieOwl said:

I love that people are complaining that Fox has been dropped for Penney when 2 games ago people were complaining that Penney had been dropped for Fox

Not the same people, so it makes sense to me. 

2 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Why cant we give young Borukov a run out instead of Herman Nuhiu Munster.

As I said in a thread yesterday, I think Borukov should be on the bench with a view to giving him 20 minutes exposure at least.

As regards Atty bashing, sorry but don't agree with it. There's worse performances every week from others displaying less heart and passion.

But that's IMO