Wednesday -V-Norwich OMDT

35 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We're all Hargreaves.

Aren't we?

Definitely not ...

His poo's a funny colour ..

Where as mine as you can see is ...........................

lol"Box Brownie" broke again .

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

Trying blind optimism today on the basis I hope we have been working hard in  training this week on something,  anything!

I'm going to do my nut though  if  he goes 3 at the back, never a 3, always at least 5 and usually 6 or 7 after the midfield are overrun and attackers isolated. 

Like to see a high tempo, energy and a high press up the pitch, playing in their half for a change.

Flercher has to start, also like to see Penney played at LB in a back 4 with licence to get forward.

Based purely on hope, our usual upturn in form going into an international break  and our recent record against these. 3-2 win please today.

Edited by striker

35 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We have to keep that run going today.  Lets hope that mentally Norwich have that attitude of "We never get owt at Hillsborough" from the off.

Unfortunately Snoots.

The “ we never get owt at .....” when applied to us means that’s exactly what we get.

When a team comes here that haven’t won here since 1956 you just always have that feeling that that ain’t going to continue especially when the  team and fans are currently so fragile.

I totally agree with your sentiment though.