So Jos has now nailed his colours to the mast.

30 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Haven’t read the whole thread so don’t know has this has been mentioned but fine, if he really only wants to play players who are more often than not available for matches and training...but why then does Matias get a free pass? He’s been the worst of the lot

Bloke talks garbage

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Oh I agree, but people said similar when Mcgugan was excluded and he didn’t do much after leaving did he? 

I fear, Westwood will go along same route. Handful of games at a new club before breaking down or a back up player for another club. I don’t know what’s gone on behind scenes and I wish him well as he was a great servant for us, but I don’t believe he is the answer to our issues. 

if he were to be given a handful of games, and then breakdown, THEN dawson or wildsmith could step in.

westwood may, or may not be 'the answer to our issues', but jos is certainly looking like he isn't.

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

if he were to be given a handful of games, and then breakdown, THEN dawson or wildsmith could step in.

westwood may, or may not be 'the answer to our issues', but jos is certainly looking like he isn't.

Hard to argue after that second half showing.