Press conference live now

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Can't see him being in this job much longer TBH. Once you lose the fanbase, you rarely get them back onside if ever? 

I think our case is different. You have to upset the chairman to be gone. Carlos proved that, he only went because he lined Swansea up. Convenient how we agreed to part company and then gets a job straight after and we get screwed for compensation.

Fans opinion doesn’t really matter to him Chansiri, unless it dramatically affects his finances. 

Not saying either way if I want him gone or not because I don’t know, but can we actually afford to sack him anyway? 

Guest The Claw

lets be fair, if it was going well we would all be happy and no one would be moaning. he has his ideas based on no sales no buys. we are where we are!

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So he genuinely believes Westwood and Hutch aren’t even good enough to be in the squad. Absolutely baffling. 

I find that impossible to take at face value. If he really believes that you have to ask serious questions about his player judgement. When all the deadwood leaves at the end of this year do we really want Jos to be the man who decides on their replacements....

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t need to prove it, it was written all over his face 

Westwood and Hutch not picked due to footballing reason? Absolute cobswash 

Think its a bit harsh to say he is lying.

Managers have to play the PR game a bit and some things are best kept private within the club.

• Like 1

So there we have it my friends..................IF we take his comments at face value then the only reason Hutchinson, Westwood etc are sidelined is purely down to him not wanting them in the squad, one of the reasons given is that they haven`t played games (not sure how you can play games if you are not selected :wacko:)...........and also to question him about this is "disrespectful" to the players he is selecting.

He rarely comes across well in these things but that is probably the worst one yet , more or les cobblers from start to finish.

17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

If he's back full training Monday surely he can get on the bench at least??!

Part of the reason for the dire mess our squad is in is bringing players back too soon. FF included.

Why on Earth risk a super player’s season by rushing him back? We are 15 games into a 46 game season. I’d rather him be available for 25 games, not just the next two.

Young bull talking to his dad “ Dad, Dad, lets run down to that water-hole and sheagg one of those cows”.

Dad “ No son. Lets amble down and sheagg them all”.

Bill Shankley presser circa 1971.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1