Usain Bolt Could he do a Job

Wanted $1.6m (Not sure if that's US or Australian Dollars) so wouldn't be able to afford even if we wanted him,

I wouldn't been surprised if some lower league English or Scottish club gave him a trial for a bit of publicity but would feel more like a circus then a proper serious football game if he ever played.

Central Coast Mariners offered him $150k AUD as a base contract so 83k ish GBP. There was alot of media coverage here in Australia about him being on trial with them and they even televised a trial game against a local team, there was a crowd of 10k and he come on for 20 minutes wearing gloves. There was also another trial game which he scored and not sure if he even played the full 90 mins.

Yes he's quick and not the worst but from what I saw somewhere around the standard of Kim Olsen.

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wanted $1.6m (Not sure if that's US or Australian Dollars) so wouldn't be able to afford even if we wanted him,

I wouldn't been surprised if some lower league English or Scottish club gave him a trial for a bit of publicity but would feel more like a circus then a proper serious football game if he ever played.

He wanted $3m AUD, so roughly £32k a week. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

He wanted $3m AUD, so roughly £32k a week. 

ITK. Was actually chatting the other day and he told me that The Wednesday, (sic) were his boyhood dream team and he would gladly play for us for nowt ; Just as long as we got a couple of nuts in midfield each side of him, a washer to clean his kit and a big busty blonde who could spanner hands around his yankee screw driver. He could thread passes left hand, right hand and centre punch. :unsure:

I'll get me cap'n'coyt  ……………...

FFP
FFS

3 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

ITK. Was actually chatting the other day and he told me that The Wednesday, (sic) were his boyhood dream team and he would gladly play for us for nowt ; Just as long as we got a couple of nuts in midfield each side of him, a washer to clean his kit and a big busty blonde who could spanner hands around his yankee screw driver. He could thread passes left hand, right hand and centre punch. :unsure:

I'll get me cap'n'coyt  ……………...

FFP
FFS

Shut the door on the way out too !!!

• Haha 1