Question about priority levels

I've had an away s/t the last few years, and a baby due in April looks like I might have to reduce from next season! 

I wanted to know, what kind of number of away games do you need to have gone to make the various priority levels. 

I guess the easiest way to ask is - if you've had a season ticket for the last two years, how many away games did you need to have gone to, in order to get a Blades ticket? And what about the next level--forest, Villa etc? 

12 hours ago, sturutter said:

I've had an away s/t the last few years, and a baby due in April looks like I might have to reduce from next season! 

I wanted to know, what kind of number of away games do you need to have gone to make the various priority levels. 

I guess the easiest way to ask is - if you've had a season ticket for the last two years, how many away games did you need to have gone to, in order to get a Blades ticket? And what about the next level--forest, Villa etc? 

You would have got a blades ticket with 650 points this year (lowest number of TPP for Tuesday morning sales, it sold out on Tuesday afternoon).

That means you would have needed to go to 19 of the 40 available away league games, home and away cup games (23 league away last season, 8 league away before lane tickets went on sale, 7 home and away cup last season, 2 home and away cup so far this season) .

• Thanks 1