The Derby Is Nine Days Away.....

.....what are your thoughts?

First off I know these games can be the ones to upset the form book but I can see this one being embarrassing for us Owls, united play a high tempo pressing game while we slowly pass across the back four (badly) constantly give the ball away, can’t defend and offer little up front.

Personally I’m dreading it and seeing Wilders smug chops at the end.

"We haven't got any fit players "

"We're doomed"

"This could be the day they avenge the BDM"

"Gonna be a cricket score"

"Biggest derby loss ever on cards"

"I'm gonna have to pack in work after this game. Can't face them"

"Gonna get absolutely mullered by em."

"We should write to league and get it called off"

Were just a few comments on here before we went to the lane last season during the worst injury crisis in living memory and took a great point and nearly got all 3.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jos is unbeaten against gruntbag  wildbeast. If there is one thing that can come of this season would be to do them at their place. 

I call on the gods of Football to see sense and allow this to happen. Imagine walking up on the 10th and seeing his miserable fat face on the Championship BBC sport webpage and back of The Star. Priceless-please make this happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

"We haven't got any fit players "

"We're doomed"

"This could be the day they avenge the BDM"

"Gonna be a cricket score"

"Biggest derby loss ever on cards"

"I'm gonna have to pack in work after this game. Can't face them"

"Gonna get absolutely mullered by em."

"We should write to league and get it called off"

Were just a few comments on here before we went to the lane last season during the worst injury crisis in living memory and took a great point and nearly got all 3.

Out of interest, does anyone have a copy of the letter received from the Football League last January?

• Haha 1

I just hope jos doesn’t take a left off mental lane and decide a back 3 of penney Nielsen and baker is the way forward for us or something like that.

2 hours ago, toppOwl said:

.....what are your thoughts?

First off I know these games can be the ones to upset the form book but I can see this one being embarrassing for us Owls, united play a high tempo pressing game while we slowly pass across the back four (badly) constantly give the ball away, can’t defend and offer little up front.

Personally I’m dreading it and seeing Wilders smug chops at the end.

Jos will have a plan, just like he did in January, and I don't care if it's the same plan.

I think the Trotters will be dreading more of the same, plus another Reach thunderbolt, but this time in front of there Kop.

lol

Remember Marcus Tudgay, Steel City Derby Legend? The question is which Wednesday players want to add their name to the list?