The Claw

hillsborough park parkers saturdays game

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

No Council tax.

No Water bills

No Energy bills.

How do you come about being a gypo? :tango:

You'll have to marry one. 

Apparently they’re a group of French travellers, so they’re probably only here on their hols.

Most have got lost on their way to Ingoldmells.

• Haha 2

On 31/10/2018 at 20:37, A12owl said:

Surely if the park is pay and display and they havnt paid then it's illegal. I parked in the park on a recent Dooleys VIP day. The gates are locked at dusk I think it said. Just leave the gates locked then wait for them to break something down then they have commited a crime. Police will probably avoid confrontation. If they cannot or will not deal with the Herries road problem then it's unlikely they will deal with this.

the gates are still there thats a first thought they'd have weighed them in by now.

Only one way deal with these fookers lol

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 6

In this instance, they don't look like they are making too much of a mess. Fingers crossed.

On 31/10/2018 at 20:37, A12owl said:

Surely if the park is pay and display and they havnt paid then it's illegal. I parked in the park on a recent Dooleys VIP day. The gates are locked at dusk I think it said. Just leave the gates locked then wait for them to break something down then they have commited a crime. Police will probably avoid confrontation. If they cannot or will not deal with the Herries road problem then it's unlikely they will deal with this.

That's a civil offence, not a criminal offence. I think the police are powerless in that instance.

12 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

No road tax

No insurance 

No income tax

Add in no mortgage, low cost/maintenance wife and kids and you can see why they are loaded! 

:goalie:

Easy to see why you end up with about £100 a month to spend on yourself even when you earn around £55k a year. 

13 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Arses, I knew there'd be a flaw in my plan. My own fault for playing by the rules I suppose. 

Just driven past and there's no sign of em moving. What is the car park used for on matchday? Do we as a club pay the council for its use? If so, and it won't be much, we ought to withhold the payment for 1 days use if we can't use it. It's down to the council to move em it seems and they haven't done it. It's a ridiculous situation really. 

quite a few use it as overspill from the little car park next to bridge. wonder if club have indicated to them using the exec boxes, and will the security that usually plod about there try charging match day prices to them?:tango:

Both Cantona and Hagi have Gypsy origins.

45 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Both Cantona and Hagi have Gypsy origins.

So are you suggesting the come to Hillsborough to mediate!!??

Its a joke that they havnt been booted off yet. They are just taking the p155 .

12 hours ago, A12owl said:

Deer deer  that really would be a problem .

Ha Ha!     I saw what you did there.lol

• Haha 1

I'm off down that way shortly , so I will do my daily duvets hanging out of the caravan windows count and report back at lunch Time.

• Haha 3

I'm surprised (or not depending on your view) thatbthe club haven't been in touch with those that have season tickets for this car park to at least warn people, never mind the refund element

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

One of those group law suit things 

Could do, but...

I would do them all separate, drown the Council in paperwork.

We have disabled parking. The club called me yesterday to say that they have arranged alternative parking at the Wednesdayite car park if needed.

If the derby match on Friday night was at hillsborough and not the stain you could have put money on the police would have made sure they had gone before that

• Thanks 1