hillsborough park parkers saturdays game

Guest The Claw

Guest addedtime
On 31/10/2018 at 20:37, A12owl said:

Surely if the park is pay and display and they havnt paid then it's illegal. I parked in the park on a recent Dooleys VIP day. The gates are locked at dusk I think it said. Just leave the gates locked then wait for them to break something down then they have commited a crime. Police will probably avoid confrontation. If they cannot or will not deal with the Herries road problem then it's unlikely they will deal with this.

That's a civil offence, not a criminal offence. I think the police are powerless in that instance.

Guest The Claw
13 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Arses, I knew there'd be a flaw in my plan. My own fault for playing by the rules I suppose. 

Just driven past and there's no sign of em moving. What is the car park used for on matchday? Do we as a club pay the council for its use? If so, and it won't be much, we ought to withhold the payment for 1 days use if we can't use it. It's down to the council to move em it seems and they haven't done it. It's a ridiculous situation really. 

quite a few use it as overspill from the little car park next to bridge. wonder if club have indicated to them using the exec boxes, and will the security that usually plod about there try charging match day prices to them?:tango: