hillsborough park parkers saturdays game

Guest The Claw

What I dont get is this...

Apart from a minority of mainly beardie tree hugging lefties, the overwhelming majority of people from all walks of life have nothing but contempt for these parasites, so why don’t the authorities crack down on them? The pushback would be minimal.

It is basically one law for us, and no law for them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

F**king freeloaders.

If they’re still there on Saturday they should send in the police to clear them off!!

I was speaking to an officer last night and he said it's not a Police matter that they are in a Council car park and that it's a council matter who would have to employ bailiffs to evict them.

Just now, owl-zat said:

I was speaking to an officer last night and he said it's not a Police matter that they are in a Council car park and that it's a council matter who would have to employ bailiffs to evict them.

Unbelievable!!!

If that’s the case I might just park my car in there for the next home match and not bother paying as there’s f**k all they can do about it and that seems to be the new policy for that car park now anyway.

Seriously though, they travel around free loading, putting people out, leaving their s**t everywhere it lands and then wonder why most people hate them.

On 31/10/2018 at 14:24, S36 OWL said:

Went past an hour ago and they are still there. But if you parked your car in there with no tax on it , it would have been removed by now.

Can’t someone nip down and put a load of Norwich FC stickers all over the cars, caravans and unwashed urichins. Sheffield council parking wardens would be down there in a flash! 

13 hours ago, Manwithastick said:

Interestingly* many travellers don't learn to read as they believe it robs them of their SIGHT. 

I think you mean site?

*not interesting

Maybe we could just be nice to them to improve our luck? Rumour has it our crippling injury list is a result of a gypsy curse arranged by Warnock after we all laughed at Simonsens’ orbit-bound penalty. 

10 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

If it’s a Council problem they’ll not be going anywhere in a hurry.

City of Sanctuary, innit ?

Theyll send their Gypsy Liaison Officer round to welcome them.

He better take some bin bags with him .....

AIRWEAR-DR-MARTNES-1460Z-8-EYELET-LACE-BOOTS-GREEN01.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He better take some bin bags with him .....

AIRWEAR-DR-MARTNES-1460Z-8-EYELET-LACE-BOOTS-GREEN01.jpg

Pretty sure it’s a woman. I’m sure I read about her being appointed

Always amused me that the woman that organised the City of Sanctuary stuff didn’t actually live in Sheffield. She travelled in from Derbyshire.

42 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Pretty sure it’s a woman. I’m sure I read about her being appointed

Always amused me that the woman that organised the City of Sanctuary stuff didn’t actually live in Sheffield. She travelled in from Derbyshire.

Women wear Dockers you know :biggrin:

In fact I'm not a betting man 

she probably does ?

Wasn't suggesting she goes to sort it out anyway.......

DhQzvQcW4AECYvg.jpg

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

Came past half hour ago and I'm certain there are more caravans there than there was yesterday.  Must have counted six or seven duvets hsnfmging out of Windows, bin bags chucked on floor behind caravans , and a pick up truck loaded with rubbish. Guess where that will get tipped. 

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Women wear Dockers you know :biggrin:

In fact I'm not a betting man 

she probably does ?

Wasn't suggesting she goes to sort it out anyway.......

DhQzvQcW4AECYvg.jpg

My thoughts entirely about the Dockers, OG

Think our illustrious leader has missed a great photo opportunity to show himself cosying up to a persecuted minority group here

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Persecuted you say?

I trust the tounge is firmly in the cheek Ibbo48? 

lol

Well, mate, you can be 100% certain that that’s how our very own Gypsy Liaison Officer sees them.

They actually gave some a Council house near here and the crime rate went up and so did the scam building work rate.

Theyre untouchable. Everyone’s scared to do anything about them and they know it.

Theyre not your affable David Essex type gypsies. Nowt like.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1