U23s v Burnley (h)

5 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Fox has been our best last 2 games btw, when he's expected to play wing back he's not actually that bad.,,, just saying

your spot on m8 fox has been our best player last 2 games and that's no joke ,he gets way too much flack ,he is an average left back/left centre half never a wing back ever . he will do a job . 

On 29/10/2018 at 17:33, FreshOwl said:

gone off the rails a bit, he’s even looking a bit homeless. Maybe being dropped for Dawson was the worst thing to happen to him 

hope he’s alright, football can be very unforgiving 

Needs a loan out in division 1 for me come January, we've a couple of kids who can do the job and develope for the under 23s, but for me we need wildsmith out on loan to gain some first team games and confidence back.... 

Oh and please, not chessie their in free fall he'll come back with his confidence  even more shot up. 

On 30/10/2018 at 01:58, Kanye West said:

Abdi and Hutch injured again or just left out of both squads entirely?

Disagree with that, either give them game time in the 23's or stick them in the squad at the weekend, completely leaving them out makes no sense at the minute with how awful the bench was on Saturday.

Give over, well run clubs like us don't leave quality player out of the team.

Oh wait a minute.

On 29/10/2018 at 17:40, handworth52 said:

van aken is so skinny he is almost invisible, I was quite shocked how skinny his legs were last april when he was going down the steps to the ground, no wonder he is always injured ,he just don't look physically big enough to be a championship defender. 

Wont forgive Van for letting that ginger c*nt turn him inside out last September useless cheeky monkey.