U23s v Burnley (h)

9 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

D187953C-5AF7-4B49-B2A5-844EDBB49522.png

So yes they’ve told us the team and everything. Then you have this sort of thing going off. If that’s true you would think hutch knows exactly why he’s not playing. Same with Westwood coming out and saying he wasn’t injured. None of this helps. The club need to let the fans know just why these players are being treat like this. I’m seriously reconsidering my season ticket renewal at the moment as I have no idea what so ever what I’m signing up for

Wildsmith feeling the pressure in an under-23 game. Dawson out of his depth in the first team and one of the best keepers we’ve had in years seemingly frozen out? It’s a great time to be a Wednesday Fan as it has been for most of this century so far :wacko:

15 minutes ago, marconi said:

Wonder if it was the same scout who found Fox, that also thought Van Aken would be worth 4 million?

Fox has been our best last 2 games btw, when he's expected to play wing back he's not actually that bad.,,, just saying

If he's not picking Hutch when he's fit then the fan base will turn on him, I'm not saying he should be 1st name on the team sheet but he should be in our squad at least & imo he should be in a back 3.

We need to know what's going on, we're been treated like feckin idiots, not happy at all

19 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If true about Hutch that is pretty disgraceful.

In what way?

Jos might have decided it's time for his first team return so left him out as to not get an injury in a meaningless game?

Won't believe much on that kop end tho, for all we know he could have been moaning that his cuppa was too cold.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

2 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Ah .. no  ... still there  :rolleyes:

Would that be this Adam Legzdins. An experienced keeper playing a blinder when a youth keeper is struggling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Legzdins 

That give me an idea why don't we..........., nah forget it he is third choice so must be crap. lol

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Wildsmith feeling the pressure in an under-23 game. Dawson out of his depth in the first team and one of the best keepers we’ve had in years seemingly frozen out? It’s a great time to be a Wednesday Fan as it has been for most of this century so far :wacko:

Another one peddling the Dawson myth

• Haha 1

Just now, room0035 said:

Would that be this Adam Legzdins. An experienced keeper playing a blinder when a youth keeper is struggling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Legzdins 

That give me an idea why don't we..........., nah forget it he is third choice so must be crap. lol

He's had weird career hasn't he. Hardly played yet had 10 clubs.

Funnily enough he's 5th choice at Burnley behind Hart, Heaton, Pope and Lindegaard. Pope is injured tbf.

And yes Burnley have 5 experienced keepers!