Sibon returns...

1 hour ago, np pontefract said:

Some people just can't give it a rest.

They take a pop at Atdhe Nuhiu at every possible opportunity.

Its very very sad mate, However half term is just starting I suppose. Trouble with those posters, they are too young to understand the real problems at SWFC. Its a pity we still dont have a Ozzie Owl club to keep them occupied rather than get under the feet of the parents. 

22 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Opposition Analyst?

Who is it

Ray Charles.

I was waiting for one of these comments, OT is the home of satire after all :goalie:

His name’s Hans Schrijver, who did the muppet song for his initiation in the summer.

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Guest Bulgaria
10 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I was waiting for one of these comments, OT is the home of satire after all :goalie:

His name’s Hans Schrijver, who did the muppet song for his initiation in the summer.

How apt.

I used to enjoy watching Sibon during that horrendous period for us, best of a bad bunch really

top scorer 3 seasons in a row & pretty much single handedly kept us up, as soon as he left we got relegated lol so I know people will say he was a bad apple, bad attitude & lazy, but look at the facts before slagging him, he's certainly no wednesday legend like

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CLswfc said:

Its very very sad mate, However half term is just starting I suppose. Trouble with those posters, they are too young to understand the real problems at SWFC. Its a pity we still dont have a Ozzie Owl club to keep them occupied rather than get under the feet of the parents. 

Well I am sixty and don’t “ understand the real problems at SWFC” perhaps you could enlighten us ?

And I now realise I am doing that “ I am this many years old” thing.