That miss by Palmer

i feel a bit sorry for him me .. he's missed, fair enough .. defenders aren't usually lethal in front of goal .. 1 or 2 shots and converting them .. thats a strikers job. plus he's done well to get forward like that and its on his left foot ...

i've no grudge to bear against him for the miss .. i'd have probably missed and i'm left footed!

blame the calamitous defending for conceding Brums goals!

I haven't seen any highlights yet, but he also missed one before that, made a decent run into the box and then put it wide.

He's absolutely shocking in and around the final third, I've lost count of the number of times over the years he's lined one up and I've gone "don't shoot don't shoot don't shoot...oh he has". He's a professional footballer, no excuse.

33 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I haven't seen any highlights yet, but he also missed one before that, made a decent run into the box and then put it wide.

He's absolutely shocking in and around the final third, I've lost count of the number of times over the years he's lined one up and I've gone "don't shoot don't shoot don't shoot...oh he has". He's a professional footballer, no excuse.

It is ridiculous. He’s been in some amazing positions down the right over the years, some where you thought he has to score,  but he’s  never put one away, beyond belief considering how many times he’s got in that position