That miss by Palmer

Some utterly ridiculous comments in this thread from his dedicated band of haters. 

Palmer has played well this season. I think all our wins have come with him in the team. 

He is comfortable in possession, aware of what is around him and is always on hand to receive a pass. Also he was a mainstay in our tightest defense in decades. 

He can't finish-yes truly shambolic- but that applies to alot of players. 

Would any other player get this amount of stick for a miss? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Some utterly ridiculous comments in this thread from his dedicated band of haters. 

Palmer has played well this season. I think all our wins have come with him in the team. 

He is comfortable in possession, aware of what is around him and is always on hand to receive a pass. Also he was a mainstay in our tightest defense in decades. 

He can't finish-yes truly shambolic- but that applies to alot of players. 

Would any other player get this amount of stick for a miss? 

Beyond belief 

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Beyond belief 

Typical example of someone that makes their mind up about someone then refuses to change it.

Palmer is most improved player this season, that's in the main due to his improved fitness levels

I's like to see him keep his place for a run of games

Unfortunately Palmer is at the top of the list of players you would not want a chance like that to fall to. It's nose bleed territory for him. The point is this though. He is at least getting into those positions. Where are our strikers and attacking midfielders who should be burying those chances? Probably out on the wing or on the halfway line. 

2 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Ridiculous. 

I get that you don't rate him, but you over play your hand and make it seem more like a personal grudge when you come out with nonsense like that. 

Edited by Beholder

Just now, Beholder said:

Ridiculous. 

I get that you don't rate him, but you over play your hand and make it seem more like a personal grudge when you come out with nonsense like that. 

Stand by my original statement, in fact I’ll add to it ..... said for the last 4 years that any team that lines up with utter garbage like Nuhiu and Palmer in the starting 11 is going absolutely nowhere...... yet here we are 4 years later.... and how far have we got ?

Guest Grez Bez
10 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Stand by my original statement, in fact I’ll add to it ..... said for the last 4 years that any team that lines up with utter garbage like Nuhiu and Palmer in the starting 11 is going absolutely nowhere...... yet here we are 4 years later.... and how far have we got ?

He's not even the worst player in the current squad.

It's a terrible miss but happens; I though he did well yesterday; it was nice to see Palmer & Fox get up field more often; Fox looked good :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Yeah, all their fault ffs.

Proving the point perfectly. Made your mind up 4 years ago and no matter how well he's playing he'll always be sh*t to you because thats what you said 4 years ago

:goalie: