How Long Before

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

How long will we go without conceding a goal when that delusional Jos gets a grip and starts playing the mighty Westwood again ?? 

This is the same keeper who kept 3 clean sheets in his 18 appearances last season? And single-handedly apparently. Defending is a team objective. I remember Peter Schmeichel (just the greatest goalkeeper in the world at the time and also playing for one of the best teams) conceding 13 goals in a week once. 

And there are plenty of justifiable reasons for critcising the chairman without resorting to petulantly making things up like the OP did.

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Just a question, why did he say about keeping prices high so we would get players in,whilst knowing full well that we was under an embargo .

Absolutely baffling. It's things like this that have completely lost the trust of many fans, he is unlikely to get that back either. 

It did did make me laugh to see some of the so called ITK twitter accounts linking us with players like Sam Byram and Jordan Hugill whilst we were under an embargo but they didn't know about it! 

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

That’s what I mean. 

Who on earth is advising him on these appointments? We’re a well known club in the championship but went for 2 absolute unknowns, it’s bizarre 

Didn't do Huddersfield and Wolves much harm in the last couple of years and Norwich are doing well this season too.

Meanwhile Paul Clement and Nigel Adkins are in the bottom three and 17th placed Aston Villa have just got rid of 'sure thing' Steve Bruce.

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Didn't do Huddersfield and Wolves much harm in the last couple of years and Norwich are doing well this season too.

Meanwhile Paul Clement and Nigel Adkins are in the bottom three and 17th placed Aston Villa have just got rid of 'sure thing' Steve Bruce.

This.

Facts are facts and the appointment of CC came as close as you can to achieving promotion. The appointment of JL is impossible to judge due to the circumstances he's inherited. I'd have been more disillusioned if we'd jumped on the British manager "failure merry go round" that so many other clubs seem happy to do.

People should forget the finger pointing at the coach for now. The one true failure has been recruitment and the responsibility for that rests elsewhere.

Three games ago JL was being toasted, three poor performances later and the pitchforks are out. I can't deal with bipolar supporters which is a reason for spending less time on here of late. 

Great point in my view from Animis:

Jos always looked like a 2018 salvage plan - he's washed up in my eyes and is near the end. What next - we're still a big club in this league and deserve more IMO.

I don't think there will be any coming back for Luhukay because I don't think he is the right fit for Sheffield Wednesday.

His regime already has the smell of death about it.

8 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Just a question, why did he say about keeping prices high so we would get players in,whilst knowing full well that we was under an embargo .

Can you get the exact quote here? I’m fairly certain it talked about levels of investment rather than getting players in. But I stand to be corrected. 

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

This.

Facts are facts and the appointment of CC came as close as you can to achieving promotion. The appointment of JL is impossible to judge due to the circumstances he's inherited. I'd have been more disillusioned if we'd jumped on the British manager "failure merry go round" that so many other clubs seem happy to do.

People should forget the finger pointing at the coach for now. The one true failure has been recruitment and the responsibility for that rests elsewhere.

Three games ago JL was being toasted, three poor performances later and the pitchforks are out. I can't deal with bipolar supporters which is a reason for spending less time on here of late. 

Prior to JL appointment I wanted Hurst, the owlsfan Ipswich have just sacked that was doing wonders on a shoestring in lower leagues. 

Based on this season so on so far I’m actually glad we’ve got Jos. Whilst results not great I’ve seen nothing to show we’ll be in trouble. Yet encouragingly, he seems cold in the sense he can clear the decks and allow for a rebuild. 

These next few few seasons are about staying in the league while blooding kids and getting rid of many of the old guard. Of which, many that I’d have thought perfect to stay on: Lees and Joao specifically are in terrible form and doing themselves no favours at all. 

He’s got so much wrong.

The weird consortium that lasted 5 minutes.

the appointment of not one but two leftfield ‘coaches’.

Being guided by the likes of Doyen and spending vast amounts of money on duff signings.

Fans priced out.

Stripes dropped.

Kit fiasco and poor quality designs (the yellow and black ikea shirt)

His own name on the kit in a strange sponsorship deal with himself.

His own image displayed around the ground.

a total mess of the 150th anniversary.

The controversial appointment if KM.

Cake Ball