Just got back

It was noticeable last year how - under Jos - Nuhiu got so many more chances. He spent less time chasing shadows and got himself in between the sticks.

It worked.

this year Jos seems to be asking him to play a different role. I’m not sure I’ve seen him have a shot for a month

I can't believe that games against the pigs this year and last could potentially lose us two managers....It's ridiculous but under no illusions this team needs to sweat blood and tears in that game against them for us fans...more than likely will be a whimper and another big embarrassing defeat.

21 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Can't believe how many people are turning this into a Slag Nuhiu thread.  We concede 6 goals in 2 games and it's all Nuhiu fault.

No it is not Nuhiu's fault we concede goal, it is the fault of the TEAM as a whole.

I look at other teams and their players flood the defensive area as soon as the ball is lost, I listened to the QPR game and the commentator wentioned that Clough used to say " Look where the move broke down" and that was Joao not controlling the ball and making it worst by not trying to get it back, leading to the 1st goal.

Yesterday sounded as though we had plenty of chances to score in the 1st half before they equalized Onomah, Nuhiu, and Palmer all missed good chances to score.

They go in and no one is talking about the defence.

20 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

No it is not Nuhiu's fault we concede goal, it is the fault of the TEAM as a whole.

I look at other teams and their players flood the defensive area as soon as the ball is lost, I listened to the QPR game and the commentator wentioned that Clough used to say " Look where the move broke down" and that was Joao not controlling the ball and making it worst by not trying to get it back, leading to the 1st goal.

Yesterday sounded as though we had plenty of chances to score in the 1st half before they equalized Onomah, Nuhiu, and Palmer all missed good chances to score.

They go in and no one is talking about the defence.

Sounded like Palmer could've had a hat trick

20 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Agree with your assessment yet you ignore the non contributions of Nuhiu and Palmer who’ve held us back for the last 4 years?

Palmer is not good enough but he had probably his best game of the season yesterday, if your going to be critical at least be balanced.

2 hours ago, toppOwl said:

Palmer is not good enough but he had probably his best game of the season yesterday, if your going to be critical at least be balanced.

If you’re going to have an opinion watch the highlights....... ambled back for the equaliser, misses an absolute sitter........ best game of the season?

Glad I’m not as balanced as you

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

If you’re going to have an opinion watch the highlights....... ambled back for the equaliser, misses an absolute sitter........ best game of the season?

Glad I’m not as balanced as you

Don't need to watch the highlights I watched the whole game, he's not a great player but had his best game of the season as I said, not great by others standards but better then recent showings.

6 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Don't need to watch the highlights I watched the whole game, he's not a great player but had his best game of the season as I said, not great by others standards but better then recent showings.

I have the advantage then as I’ve watched both.

Your assertions that “he’s not great by others standards but better than recent showings “ absolutely hits the nail on the head and epitomises the absolute garbage that many Wednesdayites will accept!

14 hours ago, casbahowl said:

I have the advantage then as I’ve watched both.

Your assertions that “he’s not great by others standards but better than recent showings “ absolutely hits the nail on the head and epitomises the absolute garbage that many Wednesdayites will accept!

I'm not saying I accept it, I'm saying he a Fox are usually the first two names that leave peoples mouths for a slating whether they've played well or not, for my money Lees has been awful this season but doesn't get singled out (not that I think any players should be singled out).