Just got back

Finding it hard to be optimistic any more after performances like that today. We were decent up until they scored but after their goal we just seemed to be going through the motions again. Apart from a 5 minute spell where we passed the ball well in the 2nd half we were way off the pace.

Maybe Fletcher doesnt have the fitness to play 90 mins because how he can be subbed instead of nuhiu is beyond me.

Also thought pelupessy had his usual below par performance today, very limited player for me and struggles with basic tackling (which should be his forte).

Can we get a result against the blunts? Cant see it im afraid...

5 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Finding it hard to be optimistic any more after performances like that today. We were decent up until they scored but after their goal we just seemed to be going through the motions again. Apart from a 5 minute spell where we passed the ball well in the 2nd half we were way off the pace.

Maybe Fletcher doesnt have the fitness to play 90 mins because how he can be subbed instead of nuhiu is beyond me.

Also thought pelupessy had his usual below par performance today, very limited player for me and struggles with basic tackling (which should be his forte).

Can we get a result against the blunts? Cant see it im afraid...

Agree with your assessment yet you ignore the non contributions of Nuhiu and Palmer who’ve held us back for the last 4 years?

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Agree with your assessment yet you ignore the non contributions of Nuhiu and Palmer who’ve held us back for the last 4 years?

Nuhiu should be an impact sub at best for me and palmer i sort of agree but we are limited in that position and my only criticism of him today would be the chances he missed

3 minutes ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Nuhiu should be an impact sub at best for me and palmer i sort of agree but we are limited in that position and my only criticism of him today would be the chances he missed

Is this because his biggest talent appears to be stumbling into other players.

FFS.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Nuhiu should be no where near the bench never mind the starting 11 based on this seasons performances. He earnt his contract at the end if last season and has now returned to form, daylight robbery.

Agreed but we are struggling for strikers? Joao is too inconsistent and Fletchers fitness is dubious? We struggle without a forestieri/matias type player to hit teams on the counter 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest this season like the majority of the time he has been with us Nuhiu has been crap. Played well at the end of last season to win a new contract but now is back to his usual self. 

Like Joao, he needs to be in front of goal and not play in midfield which seems to be where he picks up the ball mostly. 

This is down to Jos and his tactics. 

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

You can’t blame individual  players  because that scenario changes from game to game. The blame lies at the top of the tree. A chairman who as bought us as a business . Not one of his best deals judging by his financial status. A man that knows nothing about football but in other areas a very successful businessman. He employs people who know nothing about the league we’re in and expects them to perform miracles with no money to spend. Ok Carlos had money but did he pick his signings ? So now it’s up to him. Either get us a manager who can motivate the dross we’ve got or sell up to someone who understands the English game

31 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

You can’t blame individual  players  because that scenario changes from game to game. The blame lies at the top of the tree. A chairman who as bought us as a business . Not one of his best deals judging by his financial status. A man that knows nothing about football but in other areas a very successful businessman. He employs people who know nothing about the league we’re in and expects them to perform miracles with no money to spend. Ok Carlos had money but did he pick his signings ? So now it’s up to him. Either get us a manager who can motivate the dross we’ve got or sell up to someone who understands the English game

Are you going out to find somebody to buy us then? Like it or not we are stuck with Chansiri for the forseeable unless you can.

Nuhiu when you look at him you'd think the one attribute he'd have that is head and shoulders above anything else is his heading. fact is he's very poor at it. also his mobility has nosedived since we first signed him.

we've got a lot of rebuilding to do over the next few years. 

42 minutes ago, Baggys battle bus said:

Which areas has Chansiri been a very successful businessman?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1