Sign in to follow this  
OughtibridgeOwl

How you feeling

Image result for angry gif

• Haha 2

Relieved I saved some money by not renewing.

Fed up with washing the fkin pots on a Saturday afternoon.

Meh.

Expected this poo so doesn't bother me as much. Still annoying. But we sold our soul to the devil and this is the aftermath.

Getting angrier by the day that they just can't be honest with us! Might explain a lot.

Resigned.  

As a three year old boy I was asked what a wanted for Christmas ... a dolly I said ...  but my dad was having none of that non macho malarkey, you’re coming t’football with me son, that’ll man you up ... 44 years later I finally have to say, thanks dad, tugger  

• Haha 1

Ok ta...

Very disappointed after such a promising start, again. I go into every season hoping we can do well, and this season is still not a total write off.

One thing is for sure though, I don't understand why people have to react to bad results by saying things like 'f00k off Wednesday', 'Jos is a [email protected]%+&$!', etc. Yeah it's annoying when we play badly and the players need to stand up and take some responsibility, but we were 6th not so long ago and could still move back up the table again, this division being as crazy as it is. The sloppy defending is a big problem, but I trust that Jos can also see this, and he'll do his best to remedy it. Whether he can or not is another matter.

I could have stayed at home and played Red Dead Redemption 2 all day,  but instead I went to Birmingham and watched that. 

immune to it now if we win it's a bonus  if not then that's the Wednesday way 

I’ll be honest with you, I’m wooooouuunded! We should have got promoted to the premier and I now think

we are miles away. 

I dont have any confidence in our Chairman or manager. Our first team lacks leaders. We are in a club in a big mess.