Birmingham -V- Wednesday 18 OMDT

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Decent trolling here. Crazy to think people look at a clean sheet table before the actual league table.

Who's the troll, LOL?

You're referring to clean sheet tables.

My point was even though we haven't kept a clean sheet, we are in a decent position in the league.

STOP CRYING ABOUT CLEAN SHEET SCORELINES!!!

Edited by slinger208b

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

if you can delay the attacker it gives your teammates time to regroup correctly, rather than diving in and getting skinned.

though not falling back into the penalty area wherever possible.

So long as you don't give them room to shoot which seems to be our problem.

1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

Who's the troll, LOL?

My point was even thought we haven't kept a clean sheet, we are in a decent position in the league.

Ultimately it's a big problem though if you concede at least 1 goal every game of the season. You could call it 'crying about it' but it's definitely an area of discussion or just ignore it and wonder why we aren't higher up the table as if we've somehow been hard done too.  

5 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

I think it's fair to say we are not great defensively, but looking at the table of clean sheets proves little. According to that West Brom are awful too. Who knows what the second half will bring, but let's not get carried away with silly statements like 'Jos out' and 'I'm never buying a season ticket again'. Cmon Wednesday!

Yeah, the difference is West Brom are among the top scorers in the division whereas as we don't exactly take the game to our opposition. Look at the other teams struggling to keep clean sheets.

5 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Who's the troll, LOL?

My point was even though we haven't kept a clean sheet, we are in a decent position in the league.

Yeah, I know. I was agreeing with you.