Jos you are the MANAGER so manage all the players at your disposal and play your best players

23 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

What is a surprise is that we were told when he joined that Luhukay was very much his own man.

Not sure but I think he left Stuttgart after a very short while because of others meddling in transfer targets.

Yet here he seems to be a complete "Yes" man.

At the Pre-match press conference today we need to hear journalists asking questions such as

• Is Hutchinson fit to play at St Andrews?
  • If Hutchinson is available will he be in the squad for St Andrews? If not why not?
  • Will Boyd be in the squad? If not why not?
  • Will Jones be in the squad the aquad? If not why not?
  • Will Westwood be in the squad the aquad? If not why not?
  • Have you considered our best centre backs Lees and Hector playing as a two in central defense?
  • Is Keiron Lee's injury a new one or the old hip problem?

What an absolute load of gash , all those questions have been asked and answered 

12 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

He's never going to stand up to the owner. He's always going to take the easy money and let the owner pull his strings and effectively pick the team in jl name 

I'd rather he did pick the team, a week or so ago we were 6th, since Jos started meddling we have plummeted.:rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Time for Hutchinson to return at St Andrews.

Plus Boyd and Jones on the bench not youngsters who should be out on loan learning their trade.

Luhukay needs to man up and pick the best 11 playerrs avaialable.

Is that the Hutchinson that either breaks down injured or gets sent off. Is that the Boyd and Jones that have been labelled utter dross on here many, many times. It seems the phrase “absence makes the heart grow fonder” certainly applies to your statement. 

I have no truck at all with him ignoring Boyd and Jones, two awful signings and symptomatic of our dire transfer policy post wembley.

However, even the most blinkered JL fan must realise what a (fully fit) Westwood and Hutchinson could bring to the table...............and no i am not talking about their last performances i am talking about their whole time with us, after all if we are only talking about players LAST performances then Nuhiu, Joao, Lees etc etc shouldnt be picked either.

14 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Why would they? Joao and Nuhiu hit form and then Fernando came back in all guns blazing. 

What?!

The JL who walked out on a club because or interference?

I've asked you for evidence , many , many times rather than neg.

Never received any. Surprisingly. ...

So with that in mind. The red button is coming out.

Sky?

lol

• Haha 2

What a nasty repy from Royal_D.

None of those questions have been answered because the Journalists do not have the gumption and courage to ask them:

Is Hutchinson fit to play at St Andrews?

If Hutchinson is available will he be in the squad for St Andrews? If not why not?

Will Boyd be in the squad? If not why not?

Will Jones be in the squad the aquad? If not why not?

Will Westwood be in the squad the aquad? If not why not?

Have you considered our best centre backs Lees and Hector playing as a two in central defence?

Is Keiron Lee's injury a new one or the old hip problem?

4 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

None of those questions have been answered because the Journalists do not have the gumption and courage to ask them:

If Hutchinson is available will he be in the squad for St Andrews? If not why not?

Have you considered our best centre backs Lees and Hector playing as a two in central defence?

You clearly don’t listen to many interviews then, the Westwood question has been answered by Jos numerous times , howson said earlier this week Hutchinson is training but needs to impress the manager 

Jones and Boyd are fit but out of favour, are you wanting them to constantly ask the same questions week in week out ??

5 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

Wouldnt matter if they did. What would he realistically say?

I mean this pre match press conferecnes aren't a time when people are ever going to give away the family secrets are they.

I'm always quite surprised how much store people hold for them. All the answers get played with a straight bat, at every club up and down the country. If I was a manager I'd be the same. Supsect most people would if they're honest about it.

5 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

He's training.

Because I haven't picked him

We have other players in those positions.

I'm happy with the people playing that position.

We have a situation which all the keepers know. We're happy with our keepers.

I have considered it.

I don't know I'm not a medical proffesional.

7 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

I have no truck at all with him ignoring Boyd and Jones, two awful signings and symptomatic of our dire transfer policy post wembley.

However, even the most blinkered JL fan must realise what a (fully fit) Westwood and Hutchinson could bring to the table...............and no i am not talking about their last performances i am talking about their whole time with us, after all if we are only talking about players LAST performances then Nuhiu, Joao, Lees etc etc shouldnt be picked either.

Lees with westwood behind him will be brill again,Hutch,Lees,Hooper,Winnall etc cant be far away ffs

On 24/10/2018 at 15:44, Heeleyowl said:

You have my support whilst you are in charge but why not show us your real man management skills and make use of ALL your best resources.  We have some key players who are top 6 quality but for whatever reason you won’t use them ahead of what were previously reserves or squad players - FF vs Matias, Hutch vs Thorniley and of course Westwood vs Dawson.  Can we even expect Hooper & Lee (if they ever actually recover) to actually be included?  You are deliberately  trying to do the job with one hand behind your back.  We have undoubted quality in the squad so why not show that you know how to blend experience and skill with youth and energy.  Until you can show you are up to it we are mid table at absolute best.  Still loyal and supportive but Very disappointing.  Unfortunately as a lifelong Owl this isnt a surprise!

Hutch vs Thornily??. 

Can't all of a sudden understand the slating Thornily is getting?? 

The kids been the most consistent defender this season and hasn't dropped the clangers our Teflon captain lees, who's been like a fish out of water since Westwood hasn't been there to order him about or loovens to hold his bloody hand and Hector who everyone seems to be enamored with just becouse he's big and powerful, but runs around like a headless chicken in midfield and can't pass??. OK bakers made a couple of mistakes,but on a whole the kids have come in and done well at the back, it's the high profile pros that have let us down more. 

8 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

Hate to say it as under sg and Carlos first season Westwood was like our superman, almost single handedly keeping clean sheets with inspiring performances... 

He's hardly kicked a ball since then and along with some bad injuries when he was younger, has always had a bit of a question mark over getting injured. 

Maybe like Lee and abdi the lads shot, done, knackered, he may be fir to play a couple of games in a week then be knackered again,could be why if he's one of the best keepers in the division we couldn't get rid when we tried, maybe he failed other clubs MORE STRINGENT medicals, so they didn't want to take the risk and we're stuck with him???