Observations on QPR

1. The guy with the sombrero and the horns. Does he have special needs ( apologies if that is not the current politically correct term). 

2. Given the ratio of men to women is around 50 to 1 why do football grounds have more female toilets than mens

3. Having tried to get to the bar and toilet at QPR I will never complain about the concourse at Hillsboro again.

4. What a waste of a Tuesday.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sticky belly said:

Correct, but what makes this loss harder to take is that so are QPR, they are a very average side and any team with promotion aspirations surely beats them..... Very depressing that.

I see that makes both of us blissfully happy then mate......:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Loftus Road is one of those grounds that SAG need to visit to compare the size of escape routes vs amounts of people before condemning what are effectively the Champs Elysee in contrast to QPRs rabbit runs..

1 hour ago, Sticky belly said:

Correct, but what makes this loss harder to take is that so are QPR, they are a very average side and any team with promotion aspirations surely beats them..... Very depressing that.

I didn't think they were averagely good for forst 30 mins, they didn't even close us down quickly when we were faffing about with ball at back like most teams do.  

Had we gone at them full pelt and gone in front we could have won comfortably. 

Goal gave them confidance and the rest is history.