Jones

Boyd

Hutchinson

Abdi

Matias

Forestieri

Winnall

Hooper

I look at that and don`t know whether to laugh or cry , could some of them be playing ?, yes I am sure they could so just remember when the financial pigeons come home to roost at the end of the season just how much this lot are costing...……..and also remember our line up tonight that shipped 3 goals to QPR after more than £40 M spent...………………….now that DOES make me want to weep..

• Like 1

We all know the club has been horrendously managed.

Lets just get through this season and hope the EFL are kind to us.

Next summer will be a breath of fresh air seeing all the injured crocks leave. If Rhodes keeps doing well for Norwich hopefully they'll buy him.

Patience is rare in football nowadays, but despite how frustrating it is, we all need to show some and accept what's happening.

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Westwood

Lee

Van Aken

Jones

Boyd

Hutchinson

Abdi

Matias

Forestieri

Winnall

Hooper

I look at that and don`t know whether to laugh or cry , could some of them be playing ?, yes I am sure they could so just remember when the financial pigeons come home to roost at the end of the season just how much this lot are costing...……..and also remember our line up tonight that shipped 3 goals to QPR after more than £40 M spent...………………….now that DOES make me want to weep..

Probably about 10m a season in wages.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We all know the club has been horrendously managed.

Lets just get through this season and hope the EFL are kind to us.

Next summer will be a breath of fresh air seeing all the injured crocks leave. If Rhodes keeps doing well for Norwich hopefully they'll buy him.

Patience is rare in football nowadays, but despite how frustrating it is, we all need to show some and except what's happening.

You've made a sensible and true post... but I'm down to three hair's left to pull out....we haven't started with the FA cup yet.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

There's only ever really been one man to blame and that is the chairman. It's his money he's wasted. And the buck stops with him. 

Im starting to see this now. Maybe he is more hands on with the first team squad than we thought. 

My assessment of the adsentees

westwoood turned down moves not allowed to play 

van aken confidence shot won’t play unless we’re desperate, should be worked on in training 

boyd don’t want to trigger bonuses won’t play 

lee genuinely injured played when injured ruined him 

abdi god knows 

hooper been out almost a year with niggles either not bothering or or ostracised 

hutch jos doesn’t trust him 

the others FF mattaiis etc just nocks, Winnall a setback 

for me internal politics and financial concerns are leaving jos hamstrung hopefully an end of season clear out and some significant outgoings will allow him or whoever to strengthen the areas that should have been after Wembley 

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Westwood

Lee

Van Aken

Jones

Boyd

Hutchinson

Abdi

Matias

Forestieri

Winnall

Hooper

That 11 would finish higher up the table than the current 11.

Shame we will never see any of them in a Wednesday shirt again.

Absolute disgrace of a club.

10 hours ago, owls_wawaw said:

I personally believe appearance fees is keeping these players out and we just can't afford it but as per usual we will never be told the truth we are expected to carry on paying premiership prices but kept in the dark disgusting 

I agree and in the case of Westwood possibly a clean sheet bonus, but why don't the management ask these players to drop these bonuses to aid the club?
No-one will want to sign a player who is getting on in years and not getting match time, so it could work out better for both parties come the end of the season and the contracts have expired for them to move on.