Nuhiu

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's an impact sub that's it.

Should never ever be starting games at this level. Been absolutely woeful tonight. Not held one thing up, too slow and too ponderous. 

Trouble is, Joao and Nuhiu have both been pretty poor starters recently. Both have been better coming on later.

But with only Fletcher, Joao and Nuhiu fit we need two of them starting.

Its a big problem that’s for sure.

1 hour ago, Theboylangers said:

Playing Nuhiu on a regular basis is not helping us or our attacking play. If you can't see that then there's not much hope. 

Who would you have played tonight instead?

Fletcher? He can’t play 90 minutes Friday then start tonight, then start again Saturday.

Would you run him into the ground until the inevitable injury, then have no choice but to play Nuhiu and Joao every game.

Edited by Holmowl

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Fletcher? He can’t play 90 minutes Friday then start tonight, then start again Saturday.

Would you run him into the ground until the inevitable injury, then Haagen no choice but to play Nuhiu and Joao every game.

Agree there are not a lot of alternatives right now, but might have settled for Nuhiu up front on his own in a 4231.

Nuhiu certainly has his limitations, but I find Joao even more frustrating given he does have some ability but lacks application.

Edited by Steve Down South

12 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Would you run him into the ground until the inevitable injury, then have no choice but to play Nuhiu and Joao every game.

The problem is Fletcher isn't doing any significantly better.

One of Nuhiu's normal games, lazy and ineffective, I am embarrassed that we are starting players like this and saying we are challenging for promotion, don't get me started on ticket prices to watch such garbage.

Matt Rhead at Lincoln is a big lump, moved around the lower leagues and now causing issues at the top of L2. I'd swap them tonight and give them a fee.

The support for him is verging on ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Trouble is, Joao and Nuhiu have both been pretty poor starters recently. Both have been better coming on later.

But with only Fletcher, Joao and Nuhiu fit we need two of them starting.

Its a big problem that’s for sure.

i agree with this - both impact subs at best - we may as well played reach up front with one of them or five in midfield.

11 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

We saw what he’s capabale of last season but he’s so inconsistent and certainly needs a run of games...something we can’t do unless everyone is injured 

Hes not inconsistent...he’s consistently poo!! He’s had 10 good games n lots think he’s all of a sudden turned into a goal scorer!!

He’s terrible, his record his terrible n the club where very naive to offer him a contract!!

35 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Hes not inconsistent...he’s consistently poo!! He’s had 10 good games n lots think he’s all of a sudden turned into a goal scorer!!

He’s terrible, his record his terrible n the club where very naive to offer him a contract!!

How has he reached double figures on two separate seasons if he isn’t at least inconsistent 

He is not even half the player he was at the end of last season. 

Another player who is conning the club by downing tools after getting their big contract. 

Another (in my opinion) is Hutchinson. Played through knocks to earn his big contract. And after? He's barely played.