Jump to content

Nuhiu


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, zakswfc said:

Nuhui gets my full supoort, i will sing and i will chant but he us effing awful... We are just facing the facts and it is about time the rest of us do.

 

And finally, you can be critical whilst being supportive.

 

There's being critical and then there's hyperbolic nonsense that seems to actively enjoy pulling down and mocking one of our own players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

There's being critical and then there's hyperbolic nonsense that seems to actively enjoy pulling down and mocking one of our own players.

If I was walking around waving a 'i hate Nuhiu' banner then fair enough but I ain't, just simply saying that he is awful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

a jokes a joke

we're in the championship and hes a L1 player, hes not the only one for sure but if we werent skint/desperate he wouldnt be starting

when he starts he offers no threat whatsoever, when the defense start to play out they just run round him because hes so immobile

 

He comes on with 15 mins to go and lashes into everyone and grabs a tap in a few times and hes the hero.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

With supporter like these, who needs enemies, eh?

 

:duntmatter:

 

Listen mate I go to 90% of the games home and away...I spend a poo load of money in the process, I want to support something worth supporting!!! Not tripe like nuhiu, who on tonight’s evidence hasn’t even got a first touch...he’s like a trampoline!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Listen mate I go to 90% of the games home and away...I spend a poo load of money in the process, I want to support something worth supporting!!! Not tripe like nuhiu, who on tonight’s evidence hasn’t even got a first touch...he’s like a trampoline!! 

 

We don't always get what we want, I'm afraid. Withholding your support because you don't think a player is good enough is your prerogative, but it's not something which sits comfortably with me. I dread to think how I'd have behaved back in the League One days if that was the norm!

 

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I always thought that football supporters should support the players putting in a shift for their team, regardless of their ability or lack thereof.

 

Pointing out the shortcomings of Nuhiu's game is fair enough, but as I originally stated, revelling in calling him names and hyperbolic statements which don't hold up to any scrutiny seems a bit odd when he's trying his best for our team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jos likes him, he likes Joao too.

Both having a bad run...normally he sacks players for one mistake...

Not the first time jos has foookedd up tinkering and messing like he knows what he's doing.

 

Jos needs to go, he picks the team, both Nuhiu and Joao ain't 'crap' on purpose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

We don't always get what we want, I'm afraid. Withholding your support because you don't think a player is good enough is your prerogative, but it's not something which sits comfortably with me. I dread to think how I'd have behaved back in the League One days if that was the norm!

 

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I always thought that football supporters should support the players putting in a shift for their team, regardless of their ability or lack thereof.

 

Pointing out the shortcomings of Nuhiu's game is fair enough, but as I originally stated, revelling in calling him names and hyperbolic statements which don't hold up to any scrutiny seems a bit odd when he's trying his best for our team.

 

Ive not called anyone names...I’ve called him terrible, which is exactly what he is. Nothing personal in it, he’s simply not up to the standard. 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Playing Nuhiu on a regular basis is not helping us or our attacking play. If you can't see that then there's not much hope. 

 

If you can't see that my point has nothing at all to do with Nuhiu's ability but rather the delight some of our supporters seem to take in calling him names, comparing him to farmyard animals or making hyperbolic proclamations of his uselessness, then you're right: there's not much hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...