Nuhiu

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Nuhiu can look awful at times and clumbersome. But just as I seem ti lose paitence with him he will have a good game.

Looking forward to that. 

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

He's a donkey always has been and always will be, a few good games aside in his "good spell"...

should have NEVER had his contract renewed.....bizarre 

I'm not into slating our players but just dont get the hero icon worshipping from some, "he puts in a shift", so do I and it means F**k All....:cool:

With the greatest of respect Steve ...

Totally disagree with you ....

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Always same fans saying same thing 

Maybe because it's true. Just because he wears a Wednesday shirt doesn't mean we should clap at constant below average performances. The guy is dire, he played for a contract, got it, and now we look like smucks!!! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Irrespective of the front line tonight, we really need a striker who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. That is not happening in this game and many others. 

We play nice football at times  it falls down because we have no killer pass or distribution/hold up play. We badly miss FF. 

Been saying that for weeks

16 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I never understand why some of our so-called supporters seem to revel in slating Wednesday players.

Nuhui gets my full supoort, i will sing and i will chant but he us effing awful... We are just facing the facts and it is about time the rest of us do.

And finally, you can be critical whilst being supportive.

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

It’s called commenting on what’s you can physically see...there’s only one person who can change the opinion and win fans over........and that’s nuhiu himself. His performances this season have been bad and tonight is just continuation of that!!

no one can say he’s not been given a fair shot at it either!! He’s just making a mess of it.  

I'm not getting into yet another debate about what Nuhiu offers to our squad, as that's been done to death around here.

It's more the delight some Wednesday supporters seem to take in pulling him down and attempting to one-up each other with their hyperbolic statements of how little they rate him that I don't quite get.

I mean, trite nonsense like 'league two standard at best' when describing a player with over 180 Championship appearances under his belt, or referring to any Wednesday player who gives their all for our club as a 'donkey' is an odd form of support, isn't it?

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not getting into yet another debate about what Nuhiu offers to our squad, as that's been done to death around here.

It's more the delight some Wednesday supporters seem to take in pulling him down and attempting to one-up each other with their hyperbolic statements of how little they rate him that I don't quite get.

I mean, trite nonsense like 'league two standard at best' when describing a player with over 180 Championship appearances under his belt, or referring to any Wednesday player who gives their all for our club as a 'donkey' is an odd form of support, isn't it?

Let me put this simply...I don’t want to support him because he’s not good enough and he shouldn’t be at the club. 

Nothinb more to add. 

• Like 1