Nuhiu

Guest Theboylangers

Irrespective of the front line tonight, we really need a striker who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. That is not happening in this game and many others. 

We play nice football at times  it falls down because we have no killer pass or distribution/hold up play. We badly miss FF. 

Edited by Theboylangers

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's an impact sub that's it.

Should never ever be starting games at this level. Been absolutely woeful tonight. Not held one thing up, too slow and too ponderous. 

Why no fletch, come on jos your line ups are getting unnaceptable of late

He's a donkey always has been and always will be, a few good games aside in his "good spell"...

should have NEVER had his contract renewed.....bizarre 

I'm not into slating our players but just dont get the hero icon worshipping from some, "he puts in a shift", so do I and it means F**k All....:cool:

• Like 1

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Of course.

I still don't get how any Wednesday fan can seemingly enjoy slating a player who puts a shift in for our team, though.

We're in the Championship with teams such as West Brom, Stoke etc. If you're challenging top 6 you need a lot more than a player whose only attribute is working hard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coreyswfc said:

We're in the Championship with teams such as West Brom, Stoke etc. If you're challenging top 6 you need a lot more than a player whose only attribute is working hard.

need a lot, lot more...... 

ability would be a great start

Edited by steveger

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I never understand why some of our so-called supporters seem to revel in slating Wednesday players.

It’s called commenting on what’s you can physically see...there’s only one person who can change the opinion and win fans over........and that’s nuhiu himself. His performances this season have been bad and tonight is just continuation of that!!

no one can say he’s not been given a fair shot at it either!! He’s just making a mess of it.  

1 minute ago, steveger said:

He's a donkey always has been and always will be, a few good games aside in his "good spell"...

should have NEVER had his contract renewed.....bizarre 

I'm not into slating our players but just dont get the hero icon worshipping from some, "he puts in a shift", so do I and it means F**k All....:cool:

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth....AMEN 

• Thanks 1