This is how we line up

Guest LittleG

I said in another thread that the only defender to come out with any credit last Friday was Hector and lo and behold he's dropped the other four. I do think that making changes week after week is doing the players  no good at all. I may well have rested Thorniley and Penney tonight but we're going into a game with a  defence who've not played together before.

Just now, WelshOwl74 said:

have you watched Wednesday only once this season?

lees has made numerous mistakes this season

agree he has not been solid but his experience especially tuesday night away from home would secure his place for me

Seems reasonable to me, Lees and Penney dropped for Pudil and Fox and rightly so,

We can say what we like about Fox, but Penney needed resting and Fox is the only real alternative, Pudil for Lees is a no brainer imo.

Baker for Palmer is like for like really, both have their faults, but Jos might like Baker in a 4-4-2 and who am I to argue.

Onomah in a midfield 4 basically gives us the best midfield we can muster.........all good to me, not much choice to be honest.

Edited by Weshallovercome

9 minutes ago, katie melua said:

In the event we lose tonight, i predict mods have around 1754 posts to merge from the world class football managers on here, blaming Morgan Fox for tonights defeat

Despite him having scored a hattrick in a 4-3 loss. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

Seems reasonable to me, Lees and Penney dropped for Pudil and Fox and rightly so,

We can say what we like about Fox, but Penney needed resting and Fox is the only real alternative, not entirely sure about, Pudil for Lees is a no brainer imo.

Baxter for Palmer is like for like really, both have their faults, but Jos might like Baxter in a 4-4-2 and who am I to argue.

Onomah in a midfield 4 basically gives us the best midfield we can muster.........all good to me, not much choice to be honest.

Is he a new signing? 

Guest LittleG
Just now, WelshOwl74 said:

have you watched Wednesday only once this season?

lees has made numerous mistakes this season

And so have all of our defenders, including the ones that are playing tonigh. Behind every successful team you need a settled defence. Midfield and forwards can change but at the back you need players that play together the majority of the time

6 minutes ago, debram said:

No, but being dropped for 1 mistake, and being replaced with fox or baker wtf.

It’s not one mistake is it , he’s cosistantly poor . It’s only fashionable to criticise joey , nuihu and Dawson though. Least everyone’s favourite scape goat foxy is back to mix it up a bit