Queens Park Rangers - V - Wednesday OMDT

QPR nothing special, but in decent form and midweek away games against London teams never seem to go well for us. 

If we line up with 5 at the back again, my heart will sink, but suspect we will. I'd like us to be bolder, push forward Hector into the DM role, maybe a 4231 and give Bannan a free-er  role switching beteeen 4231 and 433.

Approach this game with hope rather than expectation, Hope the usual 2-1 scoreline falls in our favour tonight.

8 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Saw QPR live away at Bolton last month. Everything they do goes through their no.10 Eze, whose a very talented young player, effortlessly glides around the pitch dropping shoulders and offering through balls. Nakhi wells upfront too, who we all know about in this league 

Apart from that though they’re fairly average across the park, and fall into the pool of 15-18 sides in this division who you can’t really tell apart in terms of quality

Definitely winnable, but as it’s Wednesday who knows how it’ll go 

Lets hope Jos tells Hector to put Eze in his pocket.

:luhukay:

35 minutes ago, Windygrowler said:

Well the odds certainly seem stacked against us, so I can see us winning! Hopefully Onomah will start in a 4-3-3, however, i expect we'll be playing 5-3-2 with Nuihu and Joao up front. Hopefully a win might quieten the knee jerk reaction pessimists....tenor_(12).gif.58683f00da50dae2bc9e385025fede7e.gif

Windy growler-words that always me think of a ladies front bottom doing a little burp. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Great OMDT Snoots.

1. Don't let it bounce.

2. Palmer and Lees - put it Row Z.

3. Use Hector as the outball.

4. Move and give each other options.

5. Play Pudil.

6. Barry - don't sit so deep - even if you think you can get on the end of your own passes.

7. Only roll the ball out when there is no opposition in our half FFS.

8. Joao - a bit of physicality eh..

9. Penney - keep it simple and run at them lad.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Be reyt with a win...

Edited by Flat Owl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Why can't we strike a balance it's either the stuff that made Blackburn Meadows or a rich strike in the Yukon Delta. A little consistency please.

Come on Wednesday UTO WAWAW :luhukay:

Rich strike in the Yukon Delta just about sums us up. The Crazy Gang in The Frozen Limits.