Queens Park Rangers - V - Wednesday OMDT

I’m just so utterly pissed off with the poo play. Our wins seem to be fortunate and how losses seemed to be deserved. 

We’ve let a team who can’t score bang 3 against us and a player who’s not scored in 10 games score.....says it all.

Edited by Stevelknievel

What’s going on? This is diabolical. The full blame lies with the manager. I cannot see how having him in charge is going to be of benefit to us. We’ve got a decent team, yeah not magnificent but decent. We have enough quality to not get beaten 3 0 away at QPR whilst only having one shot on target.

Guest 1banana2banana

Someone said a while back on here that we are a mid table side at best, and I completely agree. Will win a few and draw plenty. Get used to this because this is our season. 

Respect to those paying 40 plus quid a ticket at home games though, seriously. 

Well I'm not one to call it too soon...but the manager needs to take responsibility for whatever they are doing on the training ground and for how we set up ... and on that display and seeing the same thing over and over, even with players fit/injuries...he's got to go.  

I’m not going to slate Jos because he’s still been dealt a sh1tty hand with the injuries and financial problems but...

...everyone and I mean EVERYONE who’s ever talked about defending will tell you it’s better to have a settled defence. We, on the other hand, change the players and the formation not just from match to match but sometimes half to half. Is it any wonder we can’t keep clean sheets to save our lives?? 

All this recent talk about Jos the total football master whose team can change formation within games and keep the opposition guessing - what a load of tripe! There’s a reason no successful manager in history changed his defence constantly - because it don’t foookin work Jos, IT DONT FOOOKIN WORK!!!

• Like 1