Sam Winnall - Setback

12 minutes ago, debram said:

Always happens after a long period out, I dont think hes a crock just need to be patient in his case

i think your right about winnall   i think it's almost expected after such an injury to get something else straight away 

Hope it's precautionary after being out with such a bad injury and we're nursing him back to injury. 

Though it may add fuel to the F. F. P. conspiracy theorists again, that it seems to be the ones on bigger wages, hooper abdi, Boyd, VanAkren, Jones, Nando Hutchinson ,  excluding fletcher who's regularly playing are still out injured and M. I. A. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

37 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Abdi is allegedly fit, IF i deciphered Jos correctly but still not fit enough to play   ..  eh?  

I wonder if Penn and Teller know about out treatment room

Millions of pounds of talent goes in but never comes out it beyond all sense 

I interpreted it as that he’s fit but not up to scratch 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Waddya do tho'?

The club has been run like a bloody circus full of retired acrobats...Half the sodding faithful fans follow it with black humour, no hope and, luckily, an ability to laugh like f.ook as things go from bad to worse..or from "He's Ready" to .."err another fortnight"

Westwoods gone west...no f.ooker knows why..Has he gone mad?...has he had a fallout?..Has he fallen outta summat cos he's gone mad?...its a total bucket o bll x at the minute...

Dawson gets slated cos it appears he can't actually fly.....Abdi..I mean abdi..How is he gettin' injured?....

It starts off...Abdis injured...

"OK then"

Abdis still injured

"Ok then"

Abdi is on his way back in a fortnight"

"Yay"

Abdi is injured

"Ok then"

What in the name of f.ook do they do, as these players approach fitness?

"G ary, you have done really well...I reckon in a fortnight you will be on the way back..now take yer trainers off carry this white hot iron bar (To check yer not an Heretic)....and walk over this broken glass"

Hooper injured...back in a fortnight

Who actually does the training, the recuperation after injury?....f.ookin' Josef Mengele? 

As it dilutes you get fans postin'...

"Yea so and so is injured, so we mix and match this with that...put one o them there, 3 in that...etc et f.ookin' cetera...

Bearing in mind the injuries...my team against whoverthef.ook is....

...............................................................................Bullen

The tea lady.................................That woman that told Yorath to f.ook off........................Tango...........................Sammy

BANNAN

Tony toms........Programme seller..........................................programme seller...............turnstile operator 

.......................................................................That bloke who tw* tted a Sunderland fan...........................................

Its bloody ludicrous

Josef Mengele

The angel of death

He'd probably get em fitter and quicker 

lol

• Haha 1

Jos said abdi was fit and training,

sometimes with the 1st team and sometimes U23s, but wasn’t ready for playing championship football.

he was 32 today.

he must just be unable to compete at a reasonable level anymore. Shame.

he must be way off to not even be trusted with 10 mins here and there to build up.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Thought you'd PECK at that one

garymegson

For all you "Geography Buffs" out there.

Our Geography "expert" in residence 

Would like you to know that Brazil shares a border with Venezuela & Ecuador however you wouldn't fancy a walk home to either from the "Sao Paulo Arms" of a night on the lash ....

lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Great decision from the club to sack the medical staff wasn't it.

I thought it was a Club backed Carlos led decision. Didn't he bring in his own experts or did they outsource it.

Either way it's obviously still an absolute disaster area.

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

Jos said abdi was fit and training,

sometimes with the 1st team and sometimes U23s, but wasn’t ready for playing championship football.

he was 32 today.

he must just be unable to compete at a reasonable level anymore. Shame.

he must be way off to not even be trusted with 10 mins here and there to build up.

Abdi is milking the club for all its worth.

Scandalous

9 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

For the first team? 

What difference does that make? It was seemingly too soon to return them to competitive games.

3 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hope it's precautionary after being out with such a bad injury and we're nursing him back to injury. 

Though it may add fuel to the F. F. P. conspiracy theorists again, that it seems to be the ones on bigger wages, hooper abdi, Boyd, VanAkren, Jones, Nando Hutchinson ,  excluding fletcher who's regularly playing are still out injured and M. I. A. 

Fletcher is the one example which blows a hole in the FFP, injury list conspiracy theories.

He won't be on a Penney less than the rest of them, and yet we see him willing to play with injury during games after finally returning to the team.

I take my hat off to Steven Fletcher. He's a propper player.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I had a dream last night that Reach got injured in the warm up at the sty on November 9th. 

Pretty optimistic of you to think he will survive the 3 games prior to that warm-up without getting injured! WTF:

1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Fletcher is the one example which blows a hole in the FFP, injury list conspiracy theories.

He won't be on a Penney less than the rest of them, and yet we see him willing to play with injury during games after finally returning to the team.

I take my hat off to Steven Fletcher. He's a propper player.

A proper football is Fletcher. Now I know you judge an injury on merit, but he’s in the thick of it every time he plays, takes all sorts of knocks and gets on with it 

I would just love to know what’s going on behind the scenes, if anything, but it all seems a bit too far fetched to be reality 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

A proper football is Fletcher. Now I know you judge an injury on merit, but he’s in the thick of it every time he plays, takes all sorts of knocks and gets on with it 

I would just love to know what’s going on behind the scenes, if anything, but it all seems a bit too far fetched to be reality 

It's reality and its not changing this year. I suspect the perfect storm has three factors:

- Incompetence of previous Manager / buying committee buying old has beens with high injury proneness or existing known injuries

- Incompetence of medical staff after previous medical team were sacked by Carlos. Things have never been right since.

- Players in final year of contracts will be making sure they are fully fit for the medical at the new club next July.

For all of the above reasons the players who are committed to trying to get in the first team deserve our support, and we need to remember the money we're forking out at the gate doesn't go to them, but to the Almen Abdi health club / Wednesday treatment room.

Our players get so many hamstring injuries. This type of injury can be associated with players not training property and being fit enough. 

George Boyd said that Wednesday players weren't fit just before the season started. Then he was shipped off to build railway bridges East of Skegness. He won't be seen again. 

Given the severity of his punishment his claims would seem to have some credence especially as so many players get injuries related to match fitness and training methods. 

Our players weren't fit under cc. Nothing seems to have changed.