Sam Winnall - Setback

I get the frustrations here. But no guarantees on his return were ever made. Would be good to get him back in the squad, as it will boost our options. But to my mind this isn’t a fresh injury in the sense that a first team player is out - fact is he’s not been an option for us for over a year now.

Sam Winnall's injury is one of those things, didn't even happen while he was at the club and it's just going to take time to recover + often set backs when recovering from this kind of thing.

The problem is still what happened last year...

• The amount of injuries
  • The speed of return / relapse

Setback after setback with players who have had injuries.

Lee, Hooper, Matias, Hutch, Winnall - Sadly all need to be offloaded and we start again.  We will never get a decent run out of them. 

We’ve  got to move away from this - can’t keep carrying these guys, it’s beyond a joke. 

22 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Setback after setback with players who have had injuries.

Lee, Hooper, Matias, Hutch, Winnall - Sadly all need to be offloaded and we start again.  We will never get a decent run out of them. 

We’ve  got to move away from this - can’t keep carrying these guys, it’s beyond a joke. 

I agree with most except Hutch and Winnall. Hutch I believe is fit, just not being selected and Winnall is returning from a serious injury, so he's liable to be a little fragile at the minute. I think he'll recover and he'll be fine once this clears up

The club as become the largest and most expensive convalescent home in the league. Medical and training side of things is now a serious cause for concern or we are being blatantly lied to. Everyone can take the Mick of what's going on but they won't be laughing when we get the big rod up our ars*s when the ffp well and truly kicks in next year. Look at Chesterfields demise. The only half decent players we have can't play because there permanently injured. But let's all see the funny side. The Wednesday way. 

38 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

The club as become the largest and most expensive convalescent home in the league. Medical and training side of things is now a serious cause for concern or we are being blatantly lied to. Everyone can take the Mick of what's going on but they won't be laughing when we get the big rod up our ars*s when the ffp well and truly kicks in next year. Look at Chesterfields demise. The only half decent players we have can't play because there permanently injured. But let's all see the funny side. The Wednesday way. 

Waddya do tho'?

The club has been run like a bloody circus full of retired acrobats...Half the sodding faithful fans follow it with black humour, no hope and, luckily, an ability to laugh like f.ook as things go from bad to worse..or from "He's Ready" to .."err another fortnight"

Westwoods gone west...no f.ooker knows why..Has he gone mad?...has he had a fallout?..Has he fallen outta summat cos he's gone mad?...its a total bucket o bll x at the minute...

Dawson gets slated cos it appears he can't actually fly.....Abdi..I mean abdi..How is he gettin' injured?....

It starts off...Abdis injured...

"OK then"

Abdis still injured

"Ok then"

Abdi is on his way back in a fortnight"

"Yay"

Abdi is injured

"Ok then"

What in the name of f.ook do they do, as these players approach fitness?

"G ary, you have done really well...I reckon in a fortnight you will be on the way back..now take yer trainers off carry this white hot iron bar (To check yer not an Heretic)....and walk over this broken glass"

Hooper injured...back in a fortnight

Who actually does the training, the recuperation after injury?....f.ookin' Josef Mengele? 

As it dilutes you get fans postin'...

"Yea so and so is injured, so we mix and match this with that...put one o them there, 3 in that...etc et f.ookin' cetera...

Bearing in mind the injuries...my team against whoverthef.ook is....

...............................................................................Bullen

The tea lady.................................That woman that told Yorath to f.ook off........................Tango...........................Sammy

BANNAN

Tony toms........Programme seller..........................................programme seller...............turnstile operator 

.......................................................................That bloke who tw* tted a Sunderland fan...........................................

Its bloody ludicrous

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Waddya do tho'?

The club has been run like a bloody circus full of retired acrobats...Half the sodding faithful fans follow it with black humour, no hope and, luckily, an ability to laugh like f.ook as things go from bad to worse..or from "He's Ready" to .."err another fortnight"

Westwoods gone west...no f.ooker knows why..Has he gone mad?...has he had a fallout?..Has he fallen outta summat cos he's gone mad?...its a total bucket o bll x at the minute...

Dawson gets slated cos it appears he can't actually fly.....Abdi..I mean abdi..How is he gettin' injured?....

It starts off...Abdis injured...

"OK then"

Abdis still injured

"Ok then"

Abdi is on his way back in a fortnight"

"Yay"

Abdi is injured

"Ok then"

What in the name of f.ook do they do, as these players approach fitness?

"G ary, you have done really well...I reckon in a fortnight you will be on the way back..now take yer trainers off carry this white hot iron bar (To check yer not an Heretic)....and walk over this broken glass"

Hooper injured...back in a fortnight

Who actually does the training, the recuperation after injury?....f.ookin' Josef Mengele? 

As it dilutes you get fans postin'...

"Yea so and so is injured, so we mix and match this with that...put one o them there, 3 in that...etc et f.ookin' cetera...

Bearing in mind the injuries...my team against whoverthef.ook is....

..............................................................................Bullen

The tea lady.................................That woman that told Yorath to f.ook off........................Tango...........................Sammy

BANNAN

Tony toms........Programme seller..........................................programme seller...............turnstile operator 

.......................................................................That bloke who tw* tted a Sunderland fan...........................................

Its bloody ludicrous

Abdi is allegedly fit, IF i deciphered Jos correctly but still not fit enough to play   ..  eh?  

I wonder if Penn and Teller know about out treatment room

Millions of pounds of talent goes in but never comes out it beyond all sense