Team for QPR

Whoever plays the team performance has to be better than the awful stuff that they served up on Friday night. Unfortunately the team more or less picks itself with the lack of options we have because of so many injuries. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I'd go with:

Dawson

Palmer

Lees

Hector

Pudil

Penney

Onomah

Pelupessy

Bannan

Reach

Fletcher

That would be my preference as well I think we'll see Nuhiu and/or Joao involved in the starting 11.

Jos has dropped players after making mistakes in the past so we might see Lees sitting this one out

Nuhiu is so frustrating to watch but for me he has to start.

He draws two defenders every time and gives us a focal point up top. He's not the best in the air but he is a nuisance and he does cause problems. Particularly with the likes of FF and Matias out we need something different upfront, Joao doesn't seem to interested at the moment so Nuhiu for me.

I'd also be tempted to give young Fraser Preston a go. Thought he did alright against Millwall on his debut. Quite nippy and quick may be an option out wide until the injured players recover (if they ever do).

It would be a bold statement but for me i would drop Lees his performance the last few games have been getting worse. too much fannying around passing the ball along the back 4 or 5. he is meant to be the captain and lead by example and simple he has not been good enough.

Westwood has no chance of playing for what ever is the excuse but give Wildsmith the gloves for a few games, Dawson must have dropped 4 or 5 on Friday, a goal keeper should not be beaten that easy on his near post, add to the monkey on him back of no clean sheets has got to be getting to him for a keeper he is too quiet and simply 20 goals conceded in 12 games the other keepers deserve a chance to see if they can do better.

4-4-2

Wildsmith

Penney/Thorniley/Hector/Palmer

Pelupessy (c)

Reach/Onomah/Bannan

Joao/Fletcher

• Like 1

Dawson

Palmer :sad:

Lees

Hector

Pudil

Penney

Reach

Onomah

Pelupessy

Bannan

Nuhui

“Why Bannan on the left?” In CC first season, he played there a lot. He’ll get up and down. He’ll give us options wide for crosses. I think he’ll bring the best out of MP. JO/JP showed against WBA they can play CM together. He’s too isolated at times Bannan, maybe on the left he’ll get that bit more space. What’s your opinions?

1 hour ago, Tom Wheatley said:

Starting 11 and subs for tomorrow nights game at Loftus Road? Bearing in mind injuries and suspension. 

Satan

Satan.   Satan.    Satan.  Satan

Satan

Satan.            Satan

Santan.                   Satan

Satan

Let's tear them a new fiery ar*****e

4 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Satan

Satan.   Satan.    Satan.  Satan

Satan

Satan.            Satan

Santan.                   Satan

Satan

Let's tear them a new fiery ar*****e

Who's Santan?

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Dylan93 said:

Dawson

Palmer :sad:

Lees

Hector

Pudil

Penney

Reach

Onomah

Pelupessy

Bannan

Nuhui

“Why Bannan on the left?” In CC first season, he played there a lot. He’ll get up and down. He’ll give us options wide for crosses. I think he’ll bring the best out of MP. JO/JP showed against WBA they can play CM together. He’s too isolated at times Bannan, maybe on the left he’ll get that bit more space. What’s your opinions?

It's not working for him or us playing him in the centre.

He's going to be far more effective playing left midfield or wing and getting crosses in. We can also be certain he'll contribute defensively.

I'd also like to see if he could emulate what Reach is doing, but on the left. Imagine if they could get a competition for the best goal during the game going?

:luhukay:

lineup (3).png

11 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Dawson

Palmer

Hector

Thorniley

Penney

Onomah

Bannan

Reach

Nuhiu

Fletcher

Preston 

(4-2-1-3)

Can you get Gary Megson to pick a suggested line up Tony? Interested to know if he agrees with you?

We NEED to tweak the defence, we’re shipping almost 2 a game. Pudil has to come back in if fit 

Dawson 

palmer 

lees

hector

pudil 

Reach 

bannan

Joey

onomah 

joao

nuhiu

I’ve gone for Nuhiu/Joao as it’s our most effective partnership available. Fletcher is a better player than dave of course, but we need to create some sort of identity in the way we play 

11 hours ago, room0035 said:

It would be a bold statement but for me i would drop Lees his performance the last few games have been getting worse. too much fannying around passing the ball along the back 4 or 5. he is meant to be the captain and lead by example and simple he has not been good enough.

Westwood has no chance of playing for what ever is the excuse but give Wildsmith the gloves for a few games, Dawson must have dropped 4 or 5 on Friday, a goal keeper should not be beaten that easy on his near post, add to the monkey on him back of no clean sheets has got to be getting to him for a keeper he is too quiet and simply 20 goals conceded in 12 games the other keepers deserve a chance to see if they can do better.

4-4-2

Wildsmith

Penney/Thorniley/Hector/Palmer

Pelupessy (c)

Reach/Onomah/Bannan

Joao/Fletcher

Do you really think this is his own idea? Seriously?