Sam Hutchinson

Is he fit ?...…………...cus if he is and he is being ignored then it`s a situation that needs to change very quickly off the back of some of the displays Friday night , and anyone saying he shouldn`t be part of the squad and questioning what he offers must have VERY short memories.

5 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Is he fit ?...…………...cus if he is and he is being ignored then it`s a situation that needs to change very quickly off the back of some of the displays Friday night , and anyone saying he shouldn`t be part of the squad and questioning what he offers must have VERY short memories.

He’s been injured and is now nearing fitness having appeared for the u23s (I think). Suppose we could say that he is now entering the pre-injury phase.

So that’s that I suppose.

Like I said previously, he’s a ball player and my god do we need some defensive ball players, but also we need someone calm in possession and under pressure. Too many nervous players out there - the main jist of what I got from Friday night 

Edited by FreshOwl

He has been injured (who'd have thunk it?)

He was also absolute sh*te in the last league game he featured in and needs to start engaging his brain more. 

The all action, headless chicken, I'm going to crunch everyone, is all well and good, but it's not much use when not done properly. 

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It's looking as though he's not in Jos plans, similar to the the other numerous high earners that we pay to play golf, snooker, weed the garden etc. 

Not sure he would have played him in the u23s if he wasn’t in his plans.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SiJ said:

He has been injured (who'd have thunk it?)

He was also absolute sh*te in the last league game he featured in and needs to start engaging his brain more. 

The all action, headless chicken, I'm going to crunch everyone, is all well and good, but it's not much use when not done properly. 

Was it the Brentford match? Not one of his finest 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

He didn't play yesterday.

It’s quite bizarre, seems to be a regular occurrence of first teamers appearing for the u23s for one game then just disappearing again for the next couple months. Seen it with hooper abdi and hutch. All 3 are probably close to done 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Was it the Brentford match? Not one of his finest 

Yes, he was deservedly hauled off at half-time. 

He's one of our senior players now, so I think Jos would be expecting a bit more tbh. 

No denying his talent and what a good player he has been in the past, but at the moment that's all it is. 

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Hutch was injured then played for the under 23’s. I thought he was fit now. He should be competing with the improved Joey for that defensive midfield slot, ideally in a midfield 3. 

Normally I'd agree. Been banging on since DC 'Year One' about that.

But....if we're going to play 3 at the back he has to be a shout for the RCB position too. Especially as that seems to be the position  who keeps being tasked the ball to start things moving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BRADDO said:

He didn't play yesterday in a very threadbare squad. I doubt we'll be seeing much of him. 

I know he didn’t. He did play in the match before though. Why do you think he played in that match if he won’t be considered for the first team? No sign of Jones, Boyd, Westwood getting games (in a very threadbare squad).