Dawson slagging after last night

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

What did he do wrong last night because in my eyes both of those goals I could have scored.

He did nowt wrong, but that wont stop some making him this weeks scapegoat. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

What did he do wrong last night because in my eyes both of those goals I could have scored.

I don't think  anyone is saying he could have saved the goals last night, however I think people are right to question why our best keeper is being left out of the the starting 11.

• Like 3

Just now, Pale Rider said:

He was not responsible for the goals, but I suggest you watch the game again because he didn’t play well, seemed somewhat edgy. 

Is that a surprise with the Muppets on the kop moaning when he plays it short, and moan when he kicks it long.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I don't think  anyone is saying he could have saved the goals last night, however I think people are right to question why our best keeper is being left out of the the starting 11.

It's fairly obvious why our crocked 33 year old keeper on massive wages isn't playing when we have a very highly rated prospect in net isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It's fairly obvious why our crocked 33 year old keeper on massive wages isn't playing when we have a very highly rated prospect in net isn't it?

Obviously not...that's we have 3 or 4 of these (same) threads after every game.

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

We do but we also have a better keeper on massive wages earning his massive wages by being frozen out of the team.

But he might be on slightly less massive wages if he's not getting a match day appearance bonus, clean sheet bonus and just getting a basic wage etc etc etc. ...

9 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

The club just need to come out and say Westwood is leaving in January, there still some weirdos who seem to think he will be recalled to the team if they hound our brightest keeper prospect in year's. 

Weirdos ? Really what a silly thing to say 

6 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

Obviously not...that's we have 3 or 4 of these (same) threads after every game.

To be honest Roamin,  Jos could come out tomorrow and tell the assembled press that Westwood has killed Ozzie Owl and will be getting sent to Azkaban for the rest of eternity ...

...and some would still be asking why he isn't in the squad for QPR.

• Haha 3

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I don't think anybody is saying this as a result of last night

Its more about the season as a whole

But carry on being drama queens about it

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

But if he is getting his clean sheet bonus then we are winning games, surely that's a good thing.

To be honest I think we'd be safe on the clean sheet bonus front!

To play the game of supposition though would he have saved either of last night's goals?