Wildsmith

Guest Hillsborough Mole

On 20/10/2018 at 10:23, S36 OWL said:

Some of our fans forget Dawson ,Wildsmith , penny ,etc are young lads just out of the U23,s still learning their trade playing against vastly experienced players ,a lot of who have played in the premier league. It's time people got off their backs every time they make a mistake. 

Whilst I agree with this and I do believe we should be more lenient. Someone said to me the other day, they are championship players playing in the first team and should be judged as such. 

I csn be more forgiving and understanding, but they still need to be judged at the standard they are playing. No hiding behind age and inexperience. 

I’m not having a dig by the way as I think they’ve done reasonably well.  

9 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

watch the games. its not difficult to work out. 

let me spell it out as there is no point in dressing it up..... when JW has played alot of his performances have been 5h1t.

Dawsons haven't. quite simple. talk about what happens. 

and ill repeat myself again for the slow.... when JW plays for us i will support him even though a few of his past displays have been 5h1t.

I wont start a thread moaning about a JW mistake, thats whether one slips thru his hands, or if he lets one in 2 v 1 after a defensive mistake.  

nor will i run from myself and be on my 3rd moniker within a year.. 

So let me get this right...

It isn’t okay to criticise a player unless they are sh it in your opinion.

But if even if their record could be argued to be worse than the person you think is sh it then it is wrong to suggest anything other than total support.

Got it...! :rolleyes:

In addition we should support the players no matter what unless you think they are sh it then it is okay to think they are sh it but support them all the same.

Reyt

I mentioned in another thread, what's going on with the lad??. 

Mustn't be pulling up trees and giving jos a selection headache in training, becouse I don't want to slate Dawson, but maybe he could do with a bit of a break from mental fatigue. Just didn't look his usual composed and solid self, especially with anything coming into a  box against forest and Leeds, he did flap at a few and miss some punches.