Wildsmith

Guest Hillsborough Mole

24 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

see, you're talking about a keeper (Dawson) and have to talk about confidence, or positioning, or that one of these days he will cost us a goal.

Meanwhile im talking about a keeper (JW) that, although he looks good, he keeps letting goals in that my lad would save.

7 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I guess you cross that bridge when you come to it

Its not so much about Dawsons performances - more about his confidence. You can see him flailing at crosses now, punching where he should catch. His confidence is dropping. We need to protect him from idiots who describe our goalkeepers as 'sh it' 

brain dead.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea but it was his 12 year old that said it...He's 12 FFS! lol

To be fair if he's sat with the kind of Dad that spend his afternoon using the 'f word' and calling people thick foooks on the internet - I guess I should excuse him not knowing the difference between your and you're...

Apologies to the 12 year old.

5 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

To be fair if he's sat with the kind of Dad that spend his afternoon using the 'f word' and calling people thick foooks on the internet - I guess I should excuse him not knowing the difference between your and you're...

Apologies to the 12 year old.

he said he wont accept YOUR'E apology cos he finks YOUR a pr1cck.

he also said he thinks you will still understand the above sentence as you cant be as dim in real life as you are at football.

he also said i should knock you out. but ill save you that, cos im nice. say thank-you

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Some of our fans forget Dawson ,Wildsmith , penny ,etc are young lads just out of the U23,s still learning their trade playing against vastly experienced players ,a lot of who have played in the premier league. It's time people got off their backs every time they make a mistake. 

Fans constantly moan that we never give youngsters a chance under Carlos. Now that we are  playing them they jump on every mistake they make and asked them to be dropped. You just can't win with some people. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NorthernOwl said:

Fans constantly moan that we never give youngsters a chance under Carlos. Now that we are  playing them they jump on every mistake they make and asked them to be dropped. You just can't win with some people. 

not quite accurate. its actually worse than that. i mean none of the goals was Dawsons fault...

yet, as you say. a thread was started asking for him to be dropped. 

couldnt make it up could ya?

if thats not the very definition of brain dead i dont know what is.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I can't think of anything worse

Maybe describing one of our own young pros, proud to be pulling on the shirt after coming through the ranks, one of our own as it were as 'sh it'... Even when he's kept 7 clean sheets in half a season

Yeah. That would be worse. You'd have to be a proper thick foook to do that

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Its simply using EVERYTHING as a stick to beat the club with.

I have my issues with the way DC has gone about the whole shebang, especially prices and recruitment, I'll say my piece, but after that, I like to hope, as regards the playing side I simply try and constructively criticise it, or praise where I think its deserved.

These rehashed threads about Dawson, Westwood...f.ookin' George hirst..its pointless...

Its Sheffield Wednesday..Its not Westwood its not Dawson, its not Hirst.

Dawson would not have had half the criticism if it had not been for the current "Westwood" saga, Its unfair.

Is Dawson a "brilliant" keeper...nah, he's young and still learning his trade , like Wildsmith, will this help?..Will it f.ook

We have had Dawson the flapper threads...its totally sel;f defeating, and fans trip to these matches and they are ultra critical every time a ball is crossed, or a goalkick goes awry..We nod at each other, give a knowing smile....If it wasn't for the "Westwood" saga...hardly any f.ooker would notice.

It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.....

If...and I mean If..The stuff DC said about "Trouble" next season is true, and with FFP etc, we are going to need such as Dawson next season, not to go for promotion, but to simply hang on in here.

I blame no-one for not botherin', at these prices and what seems to be going on at the club a fan has every right, but If..like me , you are gonna carry on, despite Westwood, despite the George Hirst saga, and all the other peripheral crap...Its bloody pointless to take that to the games...It helps no-one..Its pointless to take your angst out on individual players who hardly deserve half the crap they are taking on here..You heard it last night at times when Dawson took a liitle too long to get rid of the ball....It grows, it festers, it affects the crowd, it affects the players...

Westwood, Hirst, etc..are dead to me...They have f.ook all to do with Sheffield Wednesday, I may well whine about the what ifs and such on here....but once at Hillsborough, whoever is wearing the shirt is the be all and end all of it...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its simply using EVERYTHING as a stick to beat the club with.

I have my issues with the way DC has gone about the whole shebang, especially prices and recruitment, I'll say my piece, but after that, I like to hope, as regards the playing side I simply try and constructively criticise it, or praise where I think its deserved.

These rehashed threads about Dawson, Westwood...f.ookin' George hirst..its pointless...

Its Sheffield Wednesday..Its not Westwood its not Dawson, its not Hirst.

Dawson would not have had half the criticism if it had not been for the current "Westwood" saga, Its unfair.

Is Dawson a "brilliant" keeper...nah, he's young and still learning his trade , like Wildsmith, will this help?..Will it f.ook

We have had Dawson the flapper threads...its totally sel;f defeating, and fans trip to these matches and they are ultra critical every time a ball is crossed, or a goalkick goes awry..We nod at each other, give a knowing smile....If it wasn't for the "Westwood" saga...hardly any f.ooker would notice.

It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.....

If...and I mean If..The stuff DC said about "Trouble" next season is true, and with FFP etc, we are going to need such as Dawson next season, not to go for promotion, but to simply hang on in here.

I blame no-one for not botherin', at these prices and what seems to be going on at the club a fan has every right, but If..like me , you are gonna carry on, despite Westwood, despite the George Hirst saga, and all the other peripheral crap...Its bloody pointless to take that to the games...It helps no-one..Its pointless to take your angst out on individual players who hardly deserve half the crap they are taking on here..You heard it last night at times when Dawson took a liitle too long to get rid of the ball....It grows, it festers, it affects the crowd, it affects the players...

Westwood, Hirst, etc..are dead to me...They have f.ook all to do with Sheffield Wednesday, I may well whine about the what ifs and such on here....but once at Hillsborough, whoever is wearing the shirt is the be all and end all of it...

mole, how can you plus this?

not saying it isnt a good post, it is. but it is going against everything you stand for. you starting of this thread proves the point.

im glad you've plussed it. are you seeing the error of your ways in your OTT criticism of Dawson? 

58 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Penney made tons of mistakes last night, be glad when Man City pay Doyen £49,000,000 for him me sen

lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

mole, how can you plus this?

not saying it isnt a good post, it is. but it is going against everything you stand for. you starting of this thread proves the point.

im glad you've plussed it. are you seeing the error of your ways in your OTT criticism of Dawson? 

Because you don't HAVE to agree with everything in a post, to understand what the post is about...Its a f.ookin' major drawback on here at times, and a good reason why the plussing, negging, liking and f.ookin' "hearts" thingy should be binned....

He plussed me last week...I'll plus him this week

Its bloody banal rubbish..just post....it egenders debate..."I think you are right"!..because....etc.." I think you are wrong " because ..etc

Not Hearty f arty lovehearts or neg and run...Explain yourself, have a debate, an argument...

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
9 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

The only keeper who has kept a clean sheet all season for us, played well last season, and yet we are continuing with Dawson who's confidence must be absolutely shot

Bad management

Could you just point out where I criticised Dawson?

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Well no player wants to be dropped (you'd hope - but Im not that sure) - but sometimes its the kindest thing to do in the situation

On 20/10/2018 at 23:58, 33 said:

I’m still trying to figure how you condemn a poster for apparent criticism of one of our players whilst in the same post slag off one of our players as sh it...?

watch the games. its not difficult to work out. 

let me spell it out as there is no point in dressing it up..... when JW has played alot of his performances have been 5h1t.

Dawsons haven't. quite simple. talk about what happens. 

and ill repeat myself again for the slow.... when JW plays for us i will support him even though a few of his past displays have been 5h1t.

I wont start a thread moaning about a JW mistake, thats whether one slips thru his hands, or if he lets one in 2 v 1 after a defensive mistake.  

nor will i run from myself and be on my 3rd moniker within a year..