Wildsmith

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Do you think Dawson was at fault for any of the two goals last night?

Feel free to answer the questions posed

I'm looking at the whole season rather than individual games

I thought that would have been obvious.

Given I mentioned it already

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

no

10 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

dont the stats on amount of saves made in the champ this season favour Dawson big time?

OK

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'm looking at the whole season rather than individual games

I thought that would have been obvious.

Given I mentioned it already

Ok, don’t bother answering the questions asked , I realise they are a bit specific but I think we can agree that the lack of two clean sheets in the last two games was sod all to do with Dawson 

OK

id seen someone post that stat on ere recently.... then you said you use stats, so ive quoted that stat to you with a QUESTION MARK you thick f000k. 

however you aint answered cos it doesnt suit you to answer does it, cos it would make you wrong again wouldnt it.

i mean... where else would some d1k start a thread slagging our player, then call other folk in the thread for not being supportive of our players! 

if you really are a mole from the inside its no surprise weve done f00kall for 18 years is it.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Ok, don’t bother answering the questions asked , I realise they are a bit specific but I think we can agree that the lack of two clean sheets in the last two games was sod all to do with Dawson 

I think Dawson could have done better with the first goal last night. But that still wouldnt have given us a clean sheet

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

id seen someone post that stat on ere recently.... then you said you use stats, so ive quoted that stat to you with a QUESTION MARK you thick f000k. 

however you aint answered cos it doesnt suit you to answer does it, cos it would make you wrong again wouldnt it.

i mean... where else would some d1k start a thread slagging our player, then call other folk in the thread for not being supportive of our players! 

if you really are a mole from the inside its no surprise weve done f00kall for 18 years is it.

You're doing a really good impression of someone getting irate for a person thats just having a laugh with his 12 year old

Wish i was irate m8, its somink that is missing in me as folk say im too laid back.

just for clarity, i wasnt having a planned laugh with my son, it was your posts that made it so.

i see this as doing my bit for the community. yes sometimes setting my time aside for this work does mean i have to talk with fools. but that doesnt make me irate at all. like i said earlier, my overriding thought is pity. 

notice im still trying to help you though even though i can see its a waste of time.. tbf you have helped me too though. My son, upon reading your posts, pointed out the importance of him concentrating at school.

see, you're talking about a keeper (Dawson) and have to talk about confidence, or positioning, or that one of these days he will cost us a goal.

Meanwhile im talking about a keeper (JW) that, although he looks good, he keeps letting goals in that my lad would save.

time for you to reply telling me of my anger, rather than address the points about the keepers.

i guess thats all you have left, having long ago lost the argument about football.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, mark77 said:

????

In what way? He had NO CHANCE

He only needed to stick his leg out - it virtually touched his foot on the way past

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

He only needed to stick his leg out - it virtually touched his foot on the way past

"Nothing Cameron Dawson could do about this" from the commentary. It was nowhere near him.

If we're going to start slagging a keeper everytime he concedes then he's no chance.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
4 minutes ago, mark77 said:

"Nothing Cameron Dawson could do about this" from the commentary. It was nowhere near him.

It virtually ran over his foot.

dawson.gif.2c9f58e93e6ed5441cb8c7da13ceb003.gif

Guest Hillsborough Mole
5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Absolute scenes if Wildsmith or Westwood came in and we still didn't get any clean sheets.

Would we be looking at the defence and midfield then? Or thinking it was time to get get a loan keeper in.

I guess you cross that bridge when you come to it

Its not so much about Dawsons performances - more about his confidence. You can see him flailing at crosses now, punching where he should catch. His confidence is dropping. We need to protect him from idiots who describe our goalkeepers as 'sh it' 

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

I guess you cross that brdge when you come to it

Its not so much about Dawsons performances - more about his confidence. You can see him flailing at crosses now, punching where he should catch. His confidence is dropping. We need to protect him from idiots who describe our goalkeepers as 'sh it' 

They're told not to try and catch now because of risk of finger injury with these swervy daft balls they use these days according to big Kevin. 

He might need protecting from Idiots.

But then would Wildsmith. 

I'd prefer people protected them on the pitch though!

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'd prefer people protected them on the pitch though!

Can't argue with that - but Hector's introduction to the team has helped a great deal with that in recent weeks

5 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Can't argue with that - but Hector's introduction to the team has helped a great deal with that in recent weeks

Thought he was super as defensive midfielder last night. As he has been at centre half. 

Two ricks dropped by the other two stops a decent point against the top of the table. Side. Big cockups,  small margins.