We definitely look better

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

On the TV.

Watched us on TV tonight as a commitment I'd made prior to the game being switched by Sky meant I couldn't attend

Apart from the result we looked fairly evenly matched. We definitely look better on TV than live at the ground.

Because live at the ground we look absolutely shyte, and have done all season.

We will finish in the bottom half

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

On the TV.

Watched us on TV tonight as a commitment I'd made priory to the game being switched by Sky meant I couldn't attend

Apart from the result we looked fairly evenly matched. We definitely look better on TV than live at the ground.

Middle third.

6 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Everyone team that i have seen have looked s***e bar Leeds and Stoke (for 20minutes).

Imo the standard of the league this year is extremely poor 

I didn't rate their football bit last night strength determination and intensity got Boro the points   This is how you get out Warnock style

8 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

On the TV.

Watched us on TV tonight as a commitment I'd made prior to the game being switched by Sky meant I couldn't attend

We may have looked shyte according to you but going into last night we were in 6th on merit - if anything we have got less points than our performances merit as other than the Leeds game where we were lucky to get a point, we should have beaten West Brom and Hull based on how the games went.

Last night however did look abysmal for large parts. It was never going to be a feast of flowing football against a typically robust Pulis side but the one thing you can't do against them is give them the lead with sloppy errors.