We need Westwood back

22 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I hear what you say but whether you like him or hate him, Westwood is a leader.Lees cocked up monumental style but were there anyone near him telling to him  to kick the sh*t out of the ball. No there wasn't and what I did see which shows at total imbalance was BB giving it large to young Thorniley after his wee wee tail up but I dont recall BB doing that to Lees. Westwood doesn't give a monkeys about dishing out instructions ro whoever, Lees is not a leader by any stretch of the imagination and that is one of the key issues with Wednesday at the moment. We are certainly missing a Westwood for more than one reason. 

That's the whole problem with Lees, if he hasn't got someone telling him what to do he just seems lost

Never been right since Loovens left.

4 hours ago, Hookowl said:

That's the whole problem with Lees, if he hasn't got someone telling him what to do he just seems lost

Never been right since Loovens left.

Totally agree Hooky ...

And there's recently been a thread on here wanting Cahill ..

Exactly the same scenario, only Terry was the voice inside his head ..

• Like 2

Thanks Snoots - point taken .

Dawson tends to spread his body and saves with his feet . Westwood seems to get down with his arms and body in such situations . 

I'm not saying Dawson is a bad keeper , he's a great prospect , but imo , Westwood is better . Yesterday was a total shambles and we needed strong characters out there - I didnt see any , apart from Nuhiu when he came on . Westwood may be stroppy , but he does command his area and respect from his team mates even if he is a bit of a prat .

21 hours ago, theoldtimer said:

I dont care if the manager has fallen out with him. This game isn't about making friends, its about winning.

We need an experienced keeper who can organise a defense. Not a clean sheet all season with five in defense.

Is there any chance that Owlstalk can get an upgrade to the server so that when another poster opens yet another thread about the same thing it shoots 10,000 volts through the keyboard

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Ian said:

Is there any chance that Owlstalk can get an upgrade to the server so that when another poster opens yet another thread about the same thing it shoots 10,000 volts through the keyboard

lol

On 19/10/2018 at 23:33, theoldtimer said:

Well, if the manager is going to sabotage our season over some off the field non-sense, I gotta question the managers decision making.

Big Ron had a punch up with Di canio at Bolton, he didnt drop him next game, as we need him to keep us up, which he did.

Perhaps its not down to the manager. Thought of that?

• Like 1