Lees why...

8 minutes ago, debram said:

Yep but he's been dodgy all season, not confident when last man on the ball

He’s not confident playing balls across the back. He’s not on his own. This tactic has become more obvious under JL than CC. We’ve struggled all season with it. 

Iv questioned him for some time. 

I remember on here when everyone was saying he's better than Harry Maguire, worth £10m+ etc and I got slaughtered for saying we'd be lucky to get £3m for him. 

Going on what iv seen of him over over the last 18 months I think we'd be lucky to get a fee for him. He's certainly not captain material. 

• Like 1

That mistake for the winning goal was one of the most unforgivable things I have ever seen. Several seconds dithering like someone who had never even come across a football before and then one of the most pathetic back passes in all of human history. Players are entitled to make errors, but that was not deserving of a pub league game. Luhukay really needs to think about his place in the team.

Edited by DJMortimer
  • Like 3

Gets worse every time you see it.

I swear the clock was on 47 minutes when he got the ball and 50 when they stuck it in the net. He just seemed to have all the time in the world and got caught between about 8 minds. 

Bit rubbish to be honest. 

Just now, DJMortimer said:

That mistake for the winning goal was one of the most unforgivable things I have ever seen. Several seconds dithering like someone who had never even come across a football before and then one of the most pathetic back passes in all of human history. Players are entitles to make errors, but that was not deserving of a pub league game. Luhukay really needs to think about his place in the team.

That pass back was a complete and utter cop out that would have just dropped someone else in the $hiit rather than himself. Woeful. 

Been well below par for a long time now. I was going to comment or make a thread before the second goal.

The first one he just shows him an angle to turn him. Then he turns like milk and it’s a good finish.

Some will no doubt defend him, but in reality he’s dodged a lot of criticism based on past performances and other players bailing out his mistakes.

We got away with this nonsense a few times in the first half. I wouldn't mind but if it eventually goes forward we invariably lose it. Just clear the lines. Play on the front foot rather than letting the opposition dominate all the time.