Lord Snooty

Sheffield Wednesday -V- Middlesborough (OMDT)

Always enjoy these snoots so keep it up and hopefully a win tomorrow night will cheer you up and I think we are good enough to do it so predicting a 1 nil win for us 

uto

• Agree 1

COME! ON!! WEDNEDAY!!!

• Agree 1

Brilliant Snoots absolutely brilliant. Fully expect to see Icke in goal for this!

• Agree 1

Pulis can f**k right off.

UTO.

• Agree 2
  • Haha 1

Amazing

• Agree 1

game kicks off at 5 15 in the morning for me ! hoping an early goal for us so I can stay awake. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Top OMDT again and I've had my ritual morning coffee to go with it. I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night. That... oh hang on..

Anyhow - come on Wednesday!

• Agree 1

No FF or MM is a blow but I still hope we go at them from the outset / none of this tentative circumspection that we have had against other decent teams.

• Agree 3

Splendid stuff.

My fourth home game of the season having missed the first three through holidays. For the fourth time, against a side who I would expect to finish top six (I still expect that of Stoke). We have not had an easy run.

• Agree 1

I never feel confident against Boro as I don’t remember many wins against them 

Come on Wednesday a win tonight will set us up nicely before the next international break coming up!!!!

WAWAW

Edited by waddleisgod
  • Agree 1

Hope Jos snatches Pulis’ cap off his bald head and wipes his tache with it.

Absolute tuppence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Another Classic Snoots,even her indoors wants to know what's in the OMDT now,maybe another convert.:ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Great OMDT Snoots...

Seem ages since we last played.

At least we have some decent threads to reply to now the games are starting again!!!!

• Agree 1

Excellent OMDT as ever Snoots, I’m sure we can win this one. Could be another 2-1 win, what a time it would be for an Adam Reach worldie and a towering header from Hector. Unfortunately/fortunately I shall not be attending as otherwise engaged slurping at the Nun’s Chuff!:wacko:

• Agree 1

Pulis is a perpetual whinger. 

Wasn't it him who reported us some  years ago for having fielded a sub which went over our allocated loan allowance. This was in the MM days when we were skint. We got fined . I think it was minimal but I don't like Pulis. 

Apart from when they had a run in some euro cup they have been boringly boring. 

Let's hope we stick a few past them tonight and wait to hear Pulis moaning again .

Nuhiu to create havoc (they don't like him) and score 2 goals . Joào to score again.

3-0 . Our first clean sheet . 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2