Is Fessi injured or .........

Well Forestieri is now injured just a few days after Winnall returns to the first team squad 

Conspiracy theory but maybe something has happened as they have never play together since the incident last season. Maybe Fessi is not injured???

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-sam-winnall-says-spat-with-fernando-forestieri-is-done-and-dusted-1-8701327 

Come on this is Owlstalk we love a good fake Conspiracy :duntmatter:

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Why would you want to do this?

I get what you're saying, especially as this seems pure speculation 

but on the other hand

you would have been one of the ones slating those of us that said in January, that Westwood wouldn't play for the club again

5 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

I get what you're saying, especially as this seems pure speculation 

but on the other hand

you would have been one of the ones slating those of us that said in January, that Westwood wouldn't play for the club again

? Why would I

I've always thought with regards to Westwood that the truth will come out eventually.

I've never been one to spout unsubstantiated nonsense on the internet cos it makes you sound like a tw@t and can get you in hot water.

I always thought Chansiri told Jos not to play him, and we'll find out eventually why.

It all comes out in the wash...as they say.

And I don't care whos right or wrong on here...cos im an adult

Edited by HIGHERSTATE
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

At least it's keeping him from spouting conkers in the Penney thread... sort of.:duntmatter:

I am trying to lighten the mood - it has been a long international break if I got my way I would scrap them and play all international in the summer.