Marco Matias

I'll be glad when this season is over regarding some of this bunch..  defo time to cut loose.

Hooper / Lee / Matias / Adbi / Boyd / Jones / Westwood / FF / Fox..

Bet Jos can't wait either and let him have a decent crack of bringing in some players... judging who he's brought in so far..its very promising

1 minute ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'll be glad when this season is over regarding some of this bunch..  defo time to cut loose.

Bet Jos can't wait either and let him have a decent crack of bringing in some players... judging who he's brought in so far..its very promising

Totally agree.

1 minute ago, Doctor Duran said:

KL played through the pain barrier to help the club out.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

I totally love the KL from 18 months ago and before.. one of my very fav players in recent times..  but we simply can't carry injury prone players anymore ..

I'd say the same about Sam H too..

That's completely fair enough.

He never hid tho and doesn't belong in the same group that he tends to get lumped into...imo.

14 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

He won't be able to bring anyone in though for a least 2 season. The crock list are adding about £10m+ to the wage bill if we wait till June to get rid that £10m+ more wasted this season and yet more losses realistically if we don't sell anyone on it will be 20/21 season until we can sign any players again.

Thats why the club should also be looking at getting Liam Palmer signed up past the summer as we don't have any options at right back.