Fernando injured

9 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Do you really need a description?  

However good he is, he's no good if he's not playing. I think he's had 4 suspensions since joining us. Seems injury prone these days.

Has his worth but we've had the best of him.

Then there was the No show a couple of seasons back. If he's on 30k+ a week, and we want to keep Penney, I'm sure FF could be seen as surplus to requirements.

Just now, Sergeant Tibbs said:

However good he is, he's no good if he's not playing. I think he's had 4 suspensions since joining us. Seems injury prone these days.

Has his worth but we've had the best of him.

Then there was the No show a couple of seasons back. If he's on 30k+ a week, and we want to keep Penney, I'm sure FF could be seen as surplus to requirements.

We've had the best of him?  So who would buy him?  Think you have debunked your own argument.

Just now, Mycroft said:

We've had the best of him?  So who would buy him?  Think you have debunked your own argument.

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Just because we've had the best of him it doesn't mean he's not a saleable assett. 

Can players only be sold when they're at their peak ? 

Have a go on EBay, you'll be amazed what you can get. 

17 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

Definitely the player we should sell to balance the books if anyone is still prepared to pay decent money for him. Spends half the time injured, suspended or unavailable for some other reason. Even when fit he's inconsistent and spends half the time on the bench. Hugely talented individual but a luxury we can ill afford.

If he spends “half the time injured “ and “ half the time unavailable “ by my calculations  he’s not available for 100% of the time .... blimey, in that case he’s done reasonably well to chip in with a goal or two and chase down all those opposing defenders.