Top 3 Championship Grounds

In terms of size, history, atmosphere and tradition in no particular order:

hillsborough 

villa 

elland road 

If you’re gonna say Bolton or Middlesbrough then you may as well include hull, reading, Swansea as well, all the bleeding same 

Edited by FreshOwl

For an away fan Hillsborough must be poor. Average facilities, poor transport links and awful for pubs. 

Bumhole Lane in terms of facilities is no better, but the proximity of both the city centre and station must be great for away fans. 

36 minutes ago, vulva said:

For an away fan Hillsborough must be poor. Average facilities, poor transport links and awful for pubs. 

Bumhole Lane in terms of facilities is no better, but the proximity of both the city centre and station must be great for away fans. 

Risible.  Outside London, it has probably the best in the league.

45 minutes ago, vulva said:

You do know you can get off the train in the centre spend a few hours there and get the tram to Hillsboro and back? Some of the suggestions on here are mental. Preston Bolton and qpr. Really. 

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

You do know you can get off the train in the centre spend a few hours there and get the tram to Hillsboro and back? Some of the suggestions on here are mental. Preston Bolton and qpr. Really. 

When I come over that’s what I do, get off the train an sink a few in the tap, then jump on one of the many buses for half hour, but if it’s a night match I’ll set off a bit earlier due to rush hour traffic