Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Southowl

QPR Restricted View

Recommended Posts

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

 

WAWAW

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The view is restricted 

 

 

The roof or poles are in the way for most of the stand to be fair. 

Edited by torres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Screen-Shot-2015-02-08-at-173207.png

 

 

Blimey, not worth going with that view

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this worry when we played them first match 4 or 5 seasons ago. I had a restricted view ticket and was worried it'd be like the picture above, turned out I was way over to the left of that view and they hadn't sold us any tickets in that corner. View was great, you should be fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, debram said:

Blimey, not worth going with that view

Don't think they are allowed to sell tickets there any more Debram....

Only if the Kop Wànkers want to buy one?

they should be quite happy in that "cosy corner".......

:stuwinky: 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Southowl said:

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

 

WAWAW

 

pexels-photo-761142.jpeg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Screen-Shot-2015-02-08-at-173207.png

 

 

 

You think that's bad? Try sitting behind Snooty and his fůcking hat every match.

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sat behind a pole a few years back. It also rained and water leaked throught gas between roof and pole. Plus I think we lost 3 nil. Grant Holt played. Good times.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

Edited by Hitcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rumble Fish said:

I sat behind a pole a few years back. It also rained and water leaked throught gas between roof and pole. Plus I think we lost 3 nil. Grant Holt played. Good times.....

 

Racist

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I had this worry when we played them first match 4 or 5 seasons ago. I had a restricted view ticket and was worried it'd be like the picture above, turned out I was way over to the left of that view and they hadn't sold us any tickets in that corner. View was great, you should be fine.

Yes, agreed - I've been to QPR with so called "restricted view" seats several times - never had any problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I the upper tier is steep but not steep enough. You cant see the goal line from more than four rows back, unless they have shortened the pitch since last time I went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

 

You think that's bad? Try sitting behind Snooty and his fůcking hat every match.

Yeh, you can hardly see the TV screen at all. lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once stood on the lower tier and the joy of a leaky toilet from the seats above.

 

Still nicer than the Anfield Road stand at Liverpool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Southowl said:

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

 

WAWAW

 

Yeah, you can't see owt.

 

Hope this helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Southowl said:

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

 

 

WAWAW

Swap it for one of the chavs tickets. There always in concourses causing havoc and not really fussed with watching the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rumble Fish said:

I sat behind a pole a few years back. It also rained and water leaked throught gas between roof and pole. Plus I think we lost 3 nil. Grant Holt played. Good times.....

A few years? That was about 15 years ago!

 

WTF:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...