QPR Restricted View

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I had this worry when we played them first match 4 or 5 seasons ago. I had a restricted view ticket and was worried it'd be like the picture above, turned out I was way over to the left of that view and they hadn't sold us any tickets in that corner. View was great, you should be fine.

Yes, agreed - I've been to QPR with so called "restricted view" seats several times - never had any problems

Once stood on the lower tier and the joy of a leaky toilet from the seats above.

Still nicer than the Anfield Road stand at Liverpool 

2 hours ago, Southowl said:

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

WAWAW

Yeah, you can't see owt.

Hope this helps. 

3 hours ago, Southowl said:

Bought my first ticket to visit Loftus Road. Can anyone who's been before shed any light on the restricted view tickets. 

Thank you in advance for any help

WAWAW

Swap it for one of the chavs tickets. There always in concourses causing havoc and not really fussed with watching the game.

1 hour ago, Rumble Fish said:

I sat behind a pole a few years back. It also rained and water leaked throught gas between roof and pole. Plus I think we lost 3 nil. Grant Holt played. Good times.....

A few years? That was about 15 years ago!

WTF:

• Haha 1