Nuhiu, Palmer, Pelupessy, Dawson et al

What amuses me is that the hate brigade call certain of our players everything from pigs to dogs, and when they are pulled up about it some proceed to tap dance on the neg button. Actually if we simply ignored their comments they wouldn’t have anyone to argue with, but it’s not in our psyche is it? :carlosswfc:

4 hours ago, coreyswfc said:

I don't agree with abusive, but if every one had the same opionon it would be full of boring people like you. Sport is very competitive and everyone wants to improve and win. This is a forum to discuss football matters . Good or bad. 

Check every other teams forums and you'll find exactly the same thing. Just another look at me thread .

A bit personal. You didn’t have to say it twice also. 

Im not talking about the criticism I’m talking about the scapegoating. 

20 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’m not talking about your groans from the crowd here or even your regular “oh for fvvck’s sake” that you hear at games; I’m talking about your constant criticism and scapegoating of some of our players. 

Ever thought that people might just share a different opinion than you, and when they spend £40 a game they have every right to express that opinion?

Players don't get criticism if they are doing the business.

Scapegoating? Isn't that blaming one person for everything that goes wrong? I've never once seen a post like that on here. Not one. Players might get singled out for a particular poor performance, missed a sitter, awful defending, etc. but that's normal for sport and not scapegoating.

I'd also be amazed if there was ONE genuine Wednesday fan out there that actually wanted a player to play badly so they could rant and rave about them.

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
15 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Guaranteed the ones moaning, are the ones who put 1 star reviews on trip advisor cus the £4.99 all you can eat buffet had ran out of lamb chops

I wouldn't moan, can't stand lamb chops but I'd certainly moderate my star review if they'd run out of chicken goujons 

3 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Ever thought that people might just share a different opinion than you, and when they spend £40 a game they have every right to express that opinion?

Scapegoating? Isn't that blaming one person for everything that goes wrong? I've never once seen a post like that on here. Not one. Players might get singled out for a particular poor performance, missed a sitter, awful defending, etc. but that's normal for sport and not scapegoating.

I'd also be amazed if there was ONE genuine Wednesday fan out there that actually wanted a player to play badly so they could rant and rave about them.

Well said 

The OP is talking complete and utter nonsense 

18 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

This in a nutshell^^^^

Best post I've read on here for weeks!!!!