Jump to content
Bucks_Owl

Last season's away shirt

Recommended Posts

Hello all, can anyone tell me what the quality of last season's top is like/ I'm tempted to get one in the sale but wondered what the elev8 stuff was like? Also, is the sizing true(ish) to form?

 

Thanks in advance...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s an amazing addition to my chamois collection 

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Bucks_Owl said:

Hello all, can anyone tell me what the quality of last season's top is like/ I'm tempted to get one in the sale but wondered what the elev8 stuff was like? Also, is the sizing true(ish) to form?

 

Thanks in advance...

 

Doesn't matter what the quality is like, it looks absolute dogger!

Might as well just get a job at Ikea. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lombado said:

I got a medium and it fits me fine.

I like the colours best....

Can it tell me

next week's Euro lottery Numbers / Raffle .? lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have it, and in my opinion the actual quality of materials/manufacture is significantly better than any others I’ve owned in the previous 10 years+

 

My only issue with it is the sleeves are a bit tighter fitting than I was expecting.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Doesn't matter what the quality is like, it looks absolute dogger!

Might as well just get a job at Ikea

 

You’re getting it confused with this one.

 

 

EFD9D6AF-55A8-40BD-A690-A53224EB4B6B.jpeg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I have it, and in my opinion the actual quality of materials/manufacture is significantly better than any others I’ve owned in the previous 10 years+

 

My only issue with it is the sleeves are a bit tighter fitting than I was expecting.

Have you been working out those guns again???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Can it tell me

next week's Euro lottery Numbers / Raffle .? lol

 

Im getting the word...........

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It reminds me of Preston away on the opening day, the biggest anti-climax since the signing of Kim Olsen.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

 

Im getting the word...........

DannI Behr :goalie:

s-l300.jpg

 

PuckrikRed_2_700_400x400.jpg

Katie Puckrick

:goalie:

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

DannI Behr :goalie:

s-l300.jpg

Sexy voice :stuwinky:

Is that a muck app I can hear :duntmatter:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brommers said:

Doesn't matter what the quality is like, it looks absolute dogger!

Might as well just get a job at Ikea. 

 

Still better than the TGI Fridays one

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go for White 3rd kit, one of best we've had. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

Sexy voice :stuwinky:

Is that a muck app I can hear :duntmatter:

:wub::wub:

 

s-l300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

:wub::wub:

 

s-l300.jpg

I'd love to see Dani bare..

:goalie:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:18, punkskaphil said:

 

You’re getting it confused with this one.

 

 

EFD9D6AF-55A8-40BD-A690-A53224EB4B6B.jpeg

Loved that shirt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're a fatty you should get a good fit.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...